*******First4Figures Statue Thread - (ZELDA, SONIC, METROID, ETC) ***Post Yours***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I'm hoping that a fellow collector from the UK, or from somewhere here in the EU, could give me a bit of information regarding purchases bought directly from the First4Figures website.

I get goose bumps everytime I look at that magnificent Ganondorf statue. The Legend of Zelda is my all time favourite game series & Twilight Princess is my second favourite Zelda, after OoT.
I won't be able to afford it until after Christmas so I'm going to have to hope that the exclusive version doesn't sell out before then. :pray:

Anyhoo, I was curious about VAT & import charges. I see on their website that they have a European warehouse, based here in the UK no less, but I couldn't find any definitive info with regards this subject matter.

So could someone tell me please, do we in the UK/EU have to pay extra VAT/import fees on top of what we get charged for the actual item + shipping?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

So could someone tell me please, do we in the UK/EU have to pay extra VAT/import fees on top of what we get charged for the actual item + shipping?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

no you don't have to pay import fees thanks to the European warehouse :)

I want to see their next statue in the Zelda line :impatient:

Yeah. It almost feels like they dropped the line. At the very least they are probably waiting for Ganondorf to sell out. They made way too many of him it was pretty unlikely he would sell out. They said recently they have two more licenses or something they are waiting to show off. I'm really hoping it is F-Zero and Caslevania. Those would be dream licenses, especially Castlevania.

Don't have zany.. Have dark link, darunia and both look amazing... Gonna pick up tanooki mario too from sideshow... Zant looks sweet but I'm saving for link on epona,,, if anyone has one to sell let me know

I was thinking about picking up a few of these. Only the 1/4 ones though I think...which I think is only Midna/Link, Zant and Gannon....of course the Links are too crazy priced in the secondary market so I'll have to wait for them to make a 1/4 Link or at least another Link.

I was thinking about picking up a few of these. Only the 1/4 ones though I think...which I think is only Midna/Link, Zant and Gannon....of course the Links are too crazy priced in the secondary market so I'll have to wait for them to make a 1/4 Link or at least another Link.

Yup.. I got into the collecting game a little too late and now I want those pieces but can't bring myself to buy a zelda for $500+ that is only 10 inches high

We're so close to enough likes for their new lines to be unveiled. I cannot wait!

We're so close to enough likes for their new lines to be unveiled. I cannot wait!

I know I'm probably the only one but I'm wishing for Chrono Trigger... A Crono, Robo, Marle, Lucca, Frog, Magus there are 6 amazing statues that I've sure will sell out.

Sweet, thanks. I found a good price on the regular so I'll have to go that route, even though I'd rather have the exclusive.

even though it's strictly speaking not F4F, we just received our Dragonborn exclusive nr 16 :D
damn he's nice, only has one issue but already contacted GH

even though it's strictly speaking not F4F, we just received our Dragonborn exclusive nr 16 :D
damn he's nice, only has one issue but already contacted GH

Pics?i can change the thread title to Gaming Heads / First 4 if needed :rotfl

Back