First Sideshowcollector Freaks Engagement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think my wife is ready to give that title up yet. Oh who am I kidding she gave that up after the third kid.

LOL

LOL Godfather!

Anyway, congratulations goes out to Nessa and George. I know I am late into the game, but I do talk to Nessa on MSN and I did wish her a very long and healthy marriage. One that lasts forever. See Nessa, I said FOREVER! :D

Anyway, I really do hope the best for you. I hope that one day I can find happiness and someone special like you guys did.

Congratulations again Nessa! You both look so happy :chew But I think I'm going to have to challenge you for this comment:

Or maybe we can share that title ;)

Of course we can share that title... I am not a greedy person. :D

I would hope that everyone would be just as blessed and lucky in love as I am. I wish that to everyone.:D

Scott... you are too funny jmbdfvqeubsfgîughrfqbpiugfbqbsdn

Looks like it was a great time. :chew

Congrats to both of you on your new life together. All the best.

AK :)

:D Nogmaals proficiat!
Ook met je laatste nieuwtje natuurlijk.
Zal er nog maar een glaasje op nemen. Proost!
Groetjes uit kangoeroeland.:lol

Well... thanks again for all the lovely wishes... but I have some other news.

I AM PREGNANT... can you believe it... we wanted a baby really bad but usually it takes a long time for people to get preggers so we have been taking some risks... :lol... well... the force is strong with Booyah and it was bingo in an instant...

Sooooooo yes... the first official sideshow freak baby will be born around August 21st of 2008.

Can you believe it? I am still in shock... but we are sooooooooooooo over the moon from happiness. I am crying now just typing it because I am so happy.

Alrighty then uncle Dave :D

Wow, you guys didn't waste anytime huh? :D

Congrats, and best wishes on a happy and healthy pregnancy Nessa.

AK :)

I AM PREGNANT... can you believe it... we wanted a baby really bad but usually it takes a long time for people to get preggers so we have been taking some risks... :lol... well... the force is strong with Booyah and it was bingo in an instant...

Sooooooo yes... the first official sideshow freak baby will be born around August 21st of 2008.

Can you believe it? I am still in shock... but we are sooooooooooooo over the moon from happiness. I am crying now just typing it because I am so happy.

I expect to see this same post again on about Dec 9th 2008 LOL

Wow, congratulations, better be careful you don't end up with Skywalker TWINS with the whole Star Wars fandom, I don't recall if the son that could have been for Arwen and Aragorn was identified or not. You'll have a little Sith Elf next year haha, enjoy it all though.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Kongrats Ness!!! Very kool news.

So will Bod be the Godfather?

WOW! A wedding and a baby all in one week... your emotions must be on a roller coaster ride! How cool for you - so happy for you both, and can't wait for pics of the first-ever Sideshow Freaks baby :chew

Back