First Sideshowcollector Freaks Engagement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big congratulation from the Flanders front. I know a wonderfull lady like you was bound to haul in the big fish some day. I wish you both all the best and a lot of pleasure sharing your hobby.

Doet da goe hé meiske ;)

Congratulations Nessa! I hope you have found true happiness and live together in bliss and harmony for the rest of your days!

WOW! I just saw this announcement on the front page!

Congrats to two wonderful freaks!!!

I would have loved to see those secret PMs...

Who says magic doesn't happen here?

My best to both of you!

:fireworks

congratulations and may you have a long & happy marriage. :duff

congrats!
thseinfeld.gif

If you are going to postpone your honeymoon until next year, may I suggest celebrating in San Diego. It's particularly nice there around the end of July. :idea :lol

Little update... we are getting married THIS Saturday December 8th on my mom's birthday. Since she is in Belgium and cannot be there for our wedding I thought it would be a nice present for her to get married on her birthday so it will be special for her after all... it will be very hard without my family here... we will have another ceremony in the Spring with my family and friends who will have enough notice to fly over.

OMG... I am getting married in 4 days... and I still do not have a dress yet... whaaaaaaaaaaa... :horror

At least we got the wedding rings yesterday :)

Little update... we are getting married THIS Saturday December 8th on my mom's birthday. Since she is in Belgium and cannot be there for our wedding... will be very hard without my family here... we will have another ceremony in the Spring with my family and friends who will have enough notice to fly over.

OMG... I am getting married in 4 days... and I still do not have a dress yet... whaaaaaaaaaaa... :horror

I'll shall have a drink in honor of this auspicious occasion! :duff

You don't need a dress. And take lots of pictures!

I don't visit this forum as much as I used to anymore, but how could I miss the huge card on the front page :rotfl

Huge congratulations to the both of you!! Also, beware. Dutch women are strong headed :D

brideandgroom.gif

Wow, theres so many people posting that I havnt seen around for such a long time. Another show of proof that Nessa and Booyah are so well thought of and have a LOT of friends here:rock

Welcome back all, good to see you and I hope you are all doing well :wave

Shell
x:D

Back