First Sideshowcollector Freaks Engagement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to you both!! Fantastic news !!:clap:clap:woo:woo

Chewie dance in honour :chew (and a drink of Baileys:D) of you both
:duff
x :D
:blissy
:blissy

Congrats.gif

Congratulations to the happy couple. The couple that collects together stays together.

ACF16C2.gif

i predict marriage counseling will happen when you guys have your first fight over shelf space for collectibles.... or who gets to order what... or both will order the same???
~~PS--- congrats on the engagement, it's really awesome when i read that you two met through the boards.

~~also, are there any other single ladies on the forums?? looking to meet someone special??

Congrats, Nessa and Booyah! May your lives always be filled with love, happiness and collectibles.

Cheers to ya both. :duff

Big thanks to everyone, you guys are awesome here!

Congratulations to both of you. Maybe Dave will get you a nice wedding gift.

Yeah, I think Dave said that he will gladly purchase a Daddy Balrog for the first couple to meet on the site and get hitched.....pretty sure he said that. :D

Congratulations you two.

All I can say is God help you when your toys are exceeded by those of your children.

Dear Nessa & Booyah! I'm happy for the two of you! CONGRATULATIONS! Actually I didn't feel like posting here anymore, because I got so tired from the mulishly comments of some Sideshow fundamentalists here, which really spoiled it for me. But I feel that I just have to dedicate my 4000th post to your happy entanglement! So I say, from the bottom of my heart: all the best in your future life, to my home girl (!) Nessa and her prize/prince Booyah!

And now, I'm drinking a 'Duvel' to celebrate this important news. Nessa, I'm sure you know what this mystical beverage can do - even to the strong-minded - and I hope Booyah will one day too!

Op je gezondheid, Nessa en Booyah!

Congrats - that's what the board is all about - bringing people together...

Yeah, I think Dave said that he will gladly purchase a Daddy Balrog for the first couple to meet on the site and get hitched.....pretty sure he said that. :D

No I said I'd perform the ceremony dressed as a Balrog. But that was before my Balrog costume got trashed at the Blizstein bat mitzvah.

Congrats - that's what the board is all about - bringing people together...

No I said I'd perform the ceremony dressed as a Balrog. But that was before my Balrog costume got trashed at the Blizstein bat mitzvah.

Making up excuses not to be at our wedding as a Balrog... you are breaking our heart. ::monkey2

Back