Premium Format First Order Stormtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to see you have one that has issues Moose.
It sucks because it takes a lot of the excitement out of unboxing.
I'm certain those pieces will be replaced. Just get the exchange process started asap.
Thank you for sharing. :duff

Sorry to see you have one that has issues Moose.
It sucks because it takes a lot of the excitement out of unboxing.
I'm certain those pieces will be replaced. Just get the exchange process started asap.
Thank you for sharing. :duff
Already contacted them. They said I'd hear back in 3-5 business days because the returns team was receiving a high volume of requests. Probably all the rusty pegged carnages (can't wait for that one to arrive). Now I'm gonna have the box sitting around taunting me for a week. Sucks that it couldn't have been in good condition but, oh well, it's not as if I had any control over it. I guess I was about due for something to go wrong anyways. I haven't had any issues with any of the 9 PF's total that I had received prior through SS nor the two I've got off ebay. It was only a matter of time until my "luck" ran out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

sorry to see you got a busted one.

he looks good...I may have to scoop one up sooner than later.

Already contacted them. They said I'd hear back in 3-5 business days because the returns team was receiving a high volume of requests. Probably all the rusty pegged carnages (can't wait for that one to arrive). Now I'm gonna have the box sitting around taunting me for a week. Sucks that it couldn't have been in good condition but, oh well, it's not as if I had any control over it. I guess I was about due for something to go wrong anyways. I haven't had any issues with any of the 9 PF's total that I had received prior through SS nor the two I've got off ebay. It was only a matter of time until my "luck" ran out.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

yeah it sucks to have an issue with a new piece, but I've got >20 PF and have had a few issues that needed replacements and SS has always taken care of me. Based on your pictures you'll certainly get a new one. Good luck!

Mine will be here today. I'm hoping it's not cracked although that seems rare as opposed to a bad paintjob.

The hands on your PF had that white on them which is idiotic like whoever did it is an idiot. Maybe just a helper collection done hands had paint on something but you'd think there is someone examining the pieces as they get wrapped like no, yes, yes, no. Stooges

Mine arrived today as well. I just put it together and snapped a quick pic, will move it to it's display position this evening. It is an excellent piece, more impressive in person. I'm very pleased with it.

IMG_3981.jpg

Fail over here it's delayed till tomorrow lmao if it's not this it's that.

Looks nice Drew congrats.

I also have to admit it came out pretty nice !! waiting on a deal down the road maybe

I could only snap these quick ones before I get it under the right white LEDs upstairs, gotta eat.

It looks to me perfect though. I saw there was a foam piece on the eye area lmao I took it off after.

IMG_7524.JPGIMG_7523.JPGIMG_7522.JPGIMG_7521.JPG

Ok I took I hope all you could ask for under my super bright white LED shelf. I took a few in the lineup but that light system has yet to be installed in the ceiling.

This first pic is a test to make sure it's facing right.

IMG_7527.jpg

I forgot to mention only 2 pix have the gun seated in his hand the right way. Just didn't pop it into that left hand right away.

IMG_7527.jpgIMG_7528.jpgIMG_7529.jpgIMG_7530.jpgIMG_7531.jpgIMG_7532.jpgIMG_7534.jpgIMG_7535.jpg

My thoughts on the piece are that it looks fantastic. If you want to go over every line you will likely find a wave or two but it takes nothing away from the piece. It looks like it stepped right off the screen to me. I'm no FA professional thankfully so it looks great to me.

I am very happy that both feet have basically rectangular pegs so it's secure. It's funny I've seen bigger pieces such as Voltron with 1.

It's similar to the OT how the arms kind of had to be done together lol for me at least. Left hand fits nice and tight around the gun.

Overall weight is not to different than an OT but I may be wrong but I think the base may be lighter on the FA.

I rate it a solid 9 out of 10. I only say 9 because of the fact there are bound to be imperfections on some lines that you may not see of say my Disney electronic figure and of course that's due to those being made and assembled as opposed to hand painted. Of course this blows that away but you get my point I hope.

I'd recommend it to any SW fan as worth it even at $500 free shipping like I paid.

I'd do a video but I end of playing around and I know I like more serious reviews.

NOTE: I actually would consider a 2nd for Kylos other side or even Phasma if I ever buy one.

Great pictures and congrats ! He really come out great !! :) Great display as well BTW !!! Should make some total pictures where we can see it all

Can anyone that has this and the OT trooper see if it is possible to squeeze them both into a Besta - one in front far right corner and other in back left corner - based on measurements it may be possible but very close...the one in front may have to be pulled up a little passed lip of cabinet.

Back