Premium Format First Order Stormtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone that has this and the OT trooper see if it is possible to squeeze them both into a Besta - one in front far right corner and other in back left corner - based on measurements it may be possible but very close...the one in front may have to be pulled up a little passed lip of cabinet.

Sorry I can't give you a definitive answer, but I think you're right. They would have to be positioned diagonally opposite each other, with the bases in contact.

Can anyone that has this and the OT trooper see if it is possible to squeeze them both into a Besta - one in front far right corner and other in back left corner - based on measurements it may be possible but very close...the one in front may have to be pulled up a little passed lip of cabinet.

They don't fit I'm afraid due to the size of both of the bases. That is how I would have wanted to display them.

Received mine on Monday & I'm really impressed with it. Nice low number too, 5 of 1000.
He will be one of my last few pieces I pick up though due to the price of these things now-a days, will definitely get Phasma though.

hs1ldoo.jpg

7exYsfM.jpg

4hJB9QB.jpg

0TbAyIn.jpg

Xnfq0rE.jpg

g1WBPSd.jpg

Ie2Nu13.jpg

D0T5kKy.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures and congrats ! He really come out great !! :) Great display as well BTW !!! Should make some total pictures where we can see it all

Thanks. Building that shelf was a chore. I still have 4 of those huge PAX across the room with stuff. I do not have the lighting done yet for the top so maybe after. My plan since the LEDs connect together with a hardplug I'm putting 4-5 together then mounted on a laminate wood and mounted to the ceiling. With the lightness it should be ok. I'll run the wire into the ceiling and back down behind the shelf and into the wall and plug into the same plugs as everything else.

NOTE: my upstairs room sits under the roof so you can walk around it on 3 sides allowing for the ceiling wire idea.

Ok back on topic. I may take the pix after so it's lit better. In person it's fine on camera it's dark. See Vader checking it out in the pic lol

for those who got it, how's the weight on this piece? PVC or polystone? thinking of getting this. thanks!

They don't fit I'm afraid due to the size of both of the bases. That is how I would have wanted to display them.

Damn. Assume you tried. You can even pull the one in the front right up about an 1" over the front lip if you have a glass door.

Hmmm...looking at your pic, you have a besta cabinet on either side of your display cabinet. I wonder if you removed the side walls of the cabinet where you have the trooper if that would free up enough space to fit them both. YOu would still have side walls, they would be from the besta on either side. Interesting. This would work for me since I use glass doors with trim around them.

It does look very nice.. so if I find this at at a deal later on.. I might buy it

Man my left hand seemed to be a far tighter fit than it looks here. Not bad but it kind of popped in. I still want to make a video but there’s not much to review on it if you look at it.

If it's tight, use a riser on one to raise it just high enough to clear the other's base. Overlap just enough to fit both.

If it's tight, use a riser on one to raise it just high enough to clear the other's base. Overlap just enough to fit both.

I like the way you think!!!! Simply get 4 1.5" thick black rubber washers...but under the back base and they will overlap! With the Besta door you wouldn't even be able to tell the back one is elevated except for the obvious difference in height...but the taller one in the back will lessen the difference I would think.

seeing this like this hurt so much.. so much work... :(

Still moving things around to find a place for him, Maul looks great next to Kylo so gotta find a new home for him
23376340_10159615440380451_5197238980662531206_n.jpg23517791_10159615440500451_2033625162354841396_n.jpg

Ready for pickup and besta lit and empty! Have first order helmet also. Maybe put both in the case.

Pictures or it never happened :lol

Holding off on pics. Got IS Vader last week, doing a lot of work to room and finishing touches left to do. As soon as lighting for him and Kylo and their helmets are done will post plenty.

Back