Premium Format First Order Stormtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pose looks fine, it is a bit odd that he's cocking his head when not looking down the sights though. Also I feel like the lower legs below the knee should be a TAD bit longer, but overall as a stormtrooper from SS it is a huge improvement over their normal super weird ass troopers.

edit: Also for anyone who wants one and doesn't feel like overpaying, just wait. This stuff has huge ES and unless your dying to get the EX it'll be cheaper down the line. I just got a fett pf for $400 shipped. Regulars later, even from retailers, easy to get...

Last edited:
Pose looks fine to me, it's just that price I can't get on with. I do think some weathering would make it look less toy like however, I'm sure somebody will customise one down the line...

Maybe it's just like the new Wolverine PF for me. The more I look at it, the less odd it looks. :dunno

I love the pose of this and was thinking of getting it as a little piece to accompany the Premier Line Anovos helmet I have on order. Kind of as a nice little bonus alongside the main attraction.

Then I realized that with tax it would almost undoubtedly cost more than the 1:1 prop replica.
.....ermm no thanks. :lol

Honestly SS, this is just too much...
I do bet Disney is bringing the prices up on the new saga, but hey 420 for a sandie and 500 for an new stormie....no! Don`t always have to earn s##tload of money.
I would rather start spending my money on the new hype of movie screenprints. Then just buy something that really matters, much less impulse buy.

I started my PF collection with the new Vader, then I thought I'd also like the new Fett. I found it far batter than the HT one as an overall piece. Then I had to have the Kylo and I was gonna skip the Trooper of course till I saw only 1000 made and no payments till Sept. of only $50 so I got it. In the middle of paying for all these flex of course I ordered PIF the classic trooper and to me it's nothing short of fantastic. I'm sure people have some issues with it but I'm just not into minor flaws, when I look I saw a darn nice statue.

I have numerous HT New Order figures but I'm not sure I'll be buying many more now after getting a taste for PF. The Phasma delay is more than maddening to me compared to the cost of the new trooper. Yes I'll be a year older by the time it gets here but I know I'll be excited to get it.

I will say though that with Vader and the lot not having light up but the saber is total BS. They could have lit Fetts stand or the red saber bottoms around Kylos stand. For the money there are 0 features.

I will buy a Phasma PF no thought for that. I'm hoping Voltron comes out first lol I'll buy it too.

welcome to the boards Phastroh. the pf bug is a tough one to beat : )

as for the new stormtrooper, just be aware that 1000 is only the exclusive. There will be far more with the regular version.

It is a nice statue but for most of us it has reached a price point that is difficult to accept.

Thanks Ambasah. Yeah it's tough but I have to say it's not the worst habit.

I was also thinking that with Fett wasn't the Ex and the Reg both the same price of $439? I recall thinking why would anyone buy the Reg if it costs the same price.

I was also wondering why Vader had no EX for this new one, like they won't be making more and only the 7500.

I guess when the release the Non EX Ren we will have the answer to a lower price for Non EX. Not sure I'll even take the force hand out of the box. If they do release cheaper versions of the 2 and I mean considerably less I could always sell the EX for a small profit and get the Reg.

Time will tell and I agree they are off the chart $$$

The Ex is always the same price, it is just an incentive to order direct from Sideshow. Local retailers and authorized re sellers only get to sell the regular versions (usually double the edition size of the EX). You may be able to get a coupon or discount over time, but usually the EX is sold out or close to and wait listed by that time so you can't apply discounts. Granted the only upside to these higher prices is that they are taking longer to get to the wait list so there is a that I suppose.
Thanks Ambasah. Yeah it's tough but I have to say it's not the worst habit.

I was also thinking that with Fett wasn't the Ex and the Reg both the same price of $439? I recall thinking why would anyone buy the Reg if it costs the same price.

I was also wondering why Vader had no EX for this new one, like they won't be making more and only the 7500.

I guess when the release the Non EX Ren we will have the answer to a lower price for Non EX. Not sure I'll even take the force hand out of the box. If they do release cheaper versions of the 2 and I mean considerably less I could always sell the EX for a small profit and get the Reg.

Time will tell and I agree they are off the chart $$$

Ah I wondered about the prices. Well my incentive is the Flex pay lol I am happy it's start in September plus man if this isn't out til April AKA July when do the Regs come out. It's nice to have a while so the payments are low but man it's like a year.

You'll never see me say it's a good price except for my PF Trooper. $300 is a great price I love it. I was pissed the NO is not $400. I told my kids when I die you can sell it all. My Voltron, Halos and Star Wars. Its hilarious 2 little kids act like Voltron is the best toy made. I'm a huge Voltron fan no disrespect to V it's just nowadays it's funny. I'm getting them their own lions. I already confiscated their Lego Movie stuff for my extra Detolf for them. Teaching them early.

Well it's a good plan in my opinion. It lets people who don't have $500 laying around to have a chance to get cool items.

As I said I think they are a bit over priced. I mean they are costly but I can't make it lol so I have to pay the price.

Basically we all agree it's a bit over priced but I want it so I pay it. There are many SS and HT items I would never spend money on even though I like them.

Right now I know ahead of time I'll only buy a Phasma PF if they put it up this year. Just won't care if there a Rey or someone else EX. I am focused on that new Voltron. I would prefer it more like the original but it looks fantastic.

I say the NO Trooper is easier to digest at $54 or whatever a month than $350 at once for me.

I bet Voltron is $999-$1500 at $250 a month ugh. I'd prefer them to let us pick how much down and to be able to make extra payments as we see fit in the amounts we want. Of course this would run with the minimum payment.

Well it's a good plan in my opinion. It lets people who don't have $500 laying around to have a chance to get cool items.

As I said I think they are a bit over priced. I mean they are costly but I can't make it lol so I have to pay the price.

Basically we all agree it's a bit over priced but I want it so I pay it. There are many SS and HT items I would never spend money on even though I like them.

Right now I know ahead of time I'll only buy a Phasma PF if they put it up this year. Just won't care if there a Rey or someone else EX. I am focused on that new Voltron. I would prefer it more like the original but it looks fantastic.

I say the NO Trooper is easier to digest at $54 or whatever a month than $350 at once for me.

I bet Voltron is $999-$1500 at $250 a month ugh. I'd prefer them to let us pick how much down and to be able to make extra payments as we see fit in the amounts we want. Of course this would run with the minimum payment.

I agree with most of this...Overpriced but I think this has to do with Disney/Lucasfilm overpricing their Star Wars licenses due to the success of Episode 7, if so this is understandable.

Phasma would be awesome!!!

I was a huge Voltron fan while growing up and knowing that he is coming back(Netflix) makes me want to get the old show to re-watch it all over again to start following up the new show. I am a little tied of hands paying the Prime 1 Ninja Turtles Statue set still so no chance of getting Voltron any time soon but if this piece is available once I am done paying the Turtles then I will consider about getting it.

its free shipping since it came out.... still to much.. it will see more discounts later on

I hope sells are freaking bad!! They need to come down to earth with their prices and then I will keep pre ordering again

Back