First look: Green Vega PF exclusive (photo heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not a 'chinese bad' thing as much as it is that ANY cheap labor is going to have a general lack of respect for products like this. Their entire monthly pay is barely more than the cost of one of these statues.

Therefore we would run into these problems in all of those places. Nevermind the cost of training them.

There is a solution to this problem. I have to go to China more often and I need a new person in charge of QC. Im dealing with that right now...

This needs to be said:

Jerry you are probably the most honest and respectable person in this industry right now.Thats why people will always buy your stuff...With the posts here and at statue Forum that you've made, talking about the problems with this statue and the things you want to do to help the people who bought this, I think you have earned something that can't be bought in this industry:the respect of your customers.

Just opened my green vega up and im happy to say that everything is mint and no broken parts :rock. a bit of lazy eye on the licking head but other than that, very fine paintwork.

I heard in Vietnam, the average salary is about $50 - $100 USD per MONTH. Jerry, why don't you consider increasing the ES to like 500? It seems like Sideshow doesn't have problem selling 500 quantity at all. I'm sure you won't have problem selling them either since there seems to be a fan base of Street Fighter out there. Since you have to pay for the replacement with your own money, then that's just ridiculous. I hate to see you lose money in the end.

I am going to take some pics of mine. I really think this statue turned out great. The maskless face and a few other things could have been a bit better but over-all definitely on par with the rest of the line. Good job Jerry. :rock

Another Mint!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

977f9100.jpg

Claws perfectly straight too! :rock :rock

Hello Collectors !

Okay some answers

- The claws were SUPPOSED to be wrapped in foam to protect them. Same with the changeble head. Of course , as is par for the course, China skipped that step to save a few pennies when i wasnt looking. Incredibly frustrating and OF COURSE they claim they DID wrap everything in foam and YOU GUYS are lying to get free product.

THis is the way it goes in China unfortunately...

- The styrofoam is cut by machine but not the same process Sideshow uses. Its a cheaper process. I simply cant afford the SS process for these low run statues. Remember SS usually makes twice as many pieces as I do...much easier to eat that cost when you are doing that.

I am having replacement claws and heads made. im going to want to see pics of the original pieces smashed (typical SS policy) before I send them out...but heres the rub. Its going to take a while...I dont know how long yet. I will know sometime next week.

I know this is a hassle but its a great piece and I will correct the errors for you. Those of you that collected my products when I owned SOTA know that I put the collector first.

PS...the factory is CHARGING me for the replacement parts...hows that for crappy ?

:clap :clap :clap :clap

I'll be keeping both morrigans and both cammys for sure. :rock

Yeah, I think I am going to have to choose one Cammy over the other unfortunately. I like the Combat (Green) version a little more than the exclusive right now... hopefully those don't ship for a couple of months though. I really hope they leave the nipples alone.

Back