First G.I. JUNK Test-Screening Reaction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, for a while I considered seeing it just for the unintended comedy entertainment. A friend of mine and I did that when Dungeons & Dragons came out. We thought at the very worst we'd be with a crowd of people laughing and making fun of the movie for 90 minutes. But D&D (another Wayans epic no less) was so bad there was nothing to even comment on. The entire audience sat there in silence. Before long we realized that WE were the losers, the butt of a sick joke that everyone else had the good sense to avoid. Sommers and Wayans can eat it, I am NOT going down that road again. :nono

The only thing I remember from that movie is when Wayans bites it. I remember it being pretty shocking and awesome...

I think Michael Jackson should have been Storm Shadow.
---Owwwwww!!!
MJSHADOW.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
That reviewer put the first Transformers up there with Iron Man and Star Trek - loses all credibility right there.

Hadn't thought of that. I'd say Transformers is on par with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It's good, but you've pretty much forgotten most of it by the time you'r in the car.

transformers?.....they made a movie recently?.....oh you mean "the adventures of Sam Witwicky and the giant crumply go-bots"......:)

Hadn't thought of that. I'd say Transformers is on par with Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It's good, but you've pretty much forgotten most of it by the time you'r in the car.

Oh, I don't know about that. I didn't love Transformers or anything, and would have certainly preferred G1 designs, I don't remember ever cringing with embarrassment during the movie, unlike KOTCS...

Certainly not up there with Star Trek or Iron Man, though.

Not even Bumblebee pissing on John Turturro? Anthony Anderson?

Yeah, really. I'd even add that little Decepticon robot (can't remember the name) to that list. Awful.

And wait 'til you see The Twins in the new movie. TRANSFORMERS have now gotten their own Jar Jar.

Back