First G.I. JUNK Test-Screening Reaction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do movie studios try to make piece of ^^^^ movies like this on purpose? I mean, they can't seriously say that this movie is going to kick ass when all the fans and critics are saying it won't.... me r confuseded.

I'd rather it go straight to Hell. :cool:

Yeah, Hasbro should do to this what Marvel did with their old Fantastic Four, Captain America and Punisher movies... hide it, pretend it never happened and get their act together and put together something decent.

You're obviously not a Highlander fan or you would have picked up that Highlander 2 blows in epic proportions. Since when are immortals ALIENS for godsake....

That is the truth :lol

I actualy was thinking about seeing this one as well for the groan factor... but honestly it looks sooooo bad that I don't even think it would be a good trainwreck :monkey4

I actualy was thinking about seeing this one as well for the groan factor... but honestly it looks sooooo bad that I don't even think it would be a good trainwreck :monkey4

Yep, for a while I considered seeing it just for the unintended comedy entertainment. A friend of mine and I did that when Dungeons & Dragons came out. We thought at the very worst we'd be with a crowd of people laughing and making fun of the movie for 90 minutes. But D&D (another Wayans epic no less) was so bad there was nothing to even comment on. The entire audience sat there in silence. Before long we realized that WE were the losers, the butt of a sick joke that everyone else had the good sense to avoid. Sommers and Wayans can eat it, I am NOT going down that road again. :nono

I've yet to hear anything positive about this film. No one backs it up and I think it's going to catch Hasbro where it hurts.

i just want to see snake eyes and storm shadow fight :whip

I bet he loses. :lol

stormshadow-0418-00.jpg

Back