First 4 Figures: Tanooki Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jealous! Where do you live?

I was hoping it would arrive today :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Got mine

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 552
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 482
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 435
Maybe I spoke too soon in the other thread!

Looks nice! What # did ya get?

350???

How early did you pre order lol.

I just got mine. Not opening til later tonight tho!

350???

How early did you pre order lol.

I just got mine. Not opening til later tonight tho!

I ordered on 2/5/14. It went up for order September last year though. Lucky I got it before it went on wait list.

Sadly...I got 266. And I actually pre-ordered in September! Granted, I was late 3 days...still surprised.

For my first F4F statue, I am immensely impressed. This is one of the finest statues I've ever seen, and probably the best sculpted statue I own.

Random shots:

MarioTanooki.jpg
MarioClose.jpg
MarioCloseUp2.jpg
MarioLeaf.jpg

Sadly...I got 266. And I actually pre-ordered in September! Granted, I was late 3 days...still surprised.

For my first F4F statue, I am immensely impressed. This is one of the finest statues I've ever seen, and probably the best sculpted statue I own.

Random shots:

Looks great man, congratulations. Would you post some photos next to other statues or figures, i want to get an idea of the size.

Here's Mario/Block next to Gecco's Robbie the Rabbit and a sealed Samus Figma. Probably doesn't help that I took it at an angle, but should give you a rough idea of his size :)

MarioCompare.jpg

Note: The figma box is just slightly smaller than the Q block and it's leaf, maybe an inch or two less. Mario is about an inch to two inches large than Robbie.

Here's Mario/Block next to Gecco's Robbie the Rabbit and a sealed Samus Figma. Probably doesn't help that I took it at an angle, but should give you a rough idea of his size :)

Note: The figma box is just slightly smaller than the Q block and it's leaf, maybe an inch or two less. Mario is about an inch to two inches large than Robbie.

Wow thanks for the quick reply. I actually owned that Robbie The Rabbit Statue and i can tell for the picture that Mario is not actually that big, is smaller than i thought it was, but man, it looks pretty good. I want to get the regular, i hope i can get a pretty good deal on this statue, otherwise i think i will pass on it.

He's not terribly large, but considering the ground block, I say he's decent sized. Probably 1/6th. No clue if it even follows a scale. Mario is what, 10 inches?

Definitely a great addition if you're into Mario. I didn't think he'd be this popular tbh.

Go for the exclusive version. The block is sick. And the handkerchief is removable.

He's not terribly large, but considering the ground block, I say he's decent sized. Probably 1/6th. No clue if it even follows a scale. Mario is what, 10 inches?

Definitely a great addition if you're into Mario. I didn't think he'd be this popular tbh.

Go for the exclusive version. The block is sick. And the handkerchief is removable.

I'm from Mexico and the shipping they're charging is super high IMO, but i could get it shipped to a friend in the US and he could forward it to me. I don't really know if they can do that, hope they can, of course, first i will need to get in the Waitlist wich is not that easy. By the way, if it's not to much too ask, can you take some pictures of the box?

Sure I can take pics of the box. It will be a while. Maybe later today..

Shipping from Us to Mex will be rough. It's a super large box. How much was F4F charging?

Back