First 4 Figures: Tanooki Mario

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have varia suit samus, knuckles and ganondorf they are very well done I'm happy they started 1/4 mixed media with the ganon or zant. hope it continues

Last edited:
The only downside to F4F is if you have an issue with a statue it takes months to get a replacement. Only complaint I have so far and I own the entire Sonic and close to finishing the Zelda line.

The only downside to F4F is if you have an issue with a statue it takes months to get a replacement. Only complaint I have so far and I own the entire Sonic and close to finishing the Zelda line.

at least you get a quality replacement and not some damaged product someone send back :) I don't really care about the waiting game as long as I have the statue in the end in good condition.

I love this Tanooki and it's awesome that he's the same size as the Sonic line. We got almost all F4F pieces apart from Gravity Suit (incoming), Zora Tunic Link (blue) and Link on Epona (waiting for a dump price on that one)

at least you get a quality replacement and not some damaged product someone send back :) I don't really care about the waiting game as long as I have the statue in the end in good condition.

I love this Tanooki and it's awesome that he's the same size as the Sonic line. We got almost all F4F pieces apart from Gravity Suit (incoming), Zora Tunic Link (blue) and Link on Epona (waiting for a dump price on that one)

I got my Zora tunic for a steal on eBay. An old F4F co worker had one sealed and its number 15 i believe. Picked it up for about $250 and was extremely excited! I am waiting for a price drop on Ganondorf for now sadly.

Last edited:
I am pretty happy with how the Modern Sonic turn out, picked it up not too long ago. Looks real nice and really shows off the simplicity, while at the same time, the character of Sonic. My NINJA GAIDEN RYU HAYABUSA should be coming in tomorrow, so the tracking says. Weeeeeee!

I been on the look out for a Mario and Bowser to add to my video game section of my collection.

But this one, I rather have a regular Mario, like the DS holder...but not a holder. Even if I did like this look, the pose just kills it for me.
Someone pull his finger!

Overall I am just glad to see them making them so I can get more game characters that I can not seem to find else where.

Modern Sonic is a beautiful piece and makes for some great pictures
IMG_2200_zps99f45d0c.jpg

IMG_2201P_zpsee5dd6e7.jpg

Sonic is tearing my OCD apart!
I want a Sonic for my collection and I love the design and light-up of the Modern Sonic but I want a Classic version :/

Sonic is tearing my OCD apart!
I want a Sonic for my collection and I love the design and light-up of the Modern Sonic but I want a Classic version :/

do you not like the classic version they released? or just want the classic version to have light up too?

do you not like the classic version they released? or just want the classic version to have light up too?

The classic doesn't need light-up really but what I like about the modern version is that it translates his speed really well, which his his main attribute so that's nice.

The classic doesn't need light-up really but what I like about the modern version is that it translates his speed really well, which his his main attribute so that's nice.

:exactly:

Plus the one standing still looks like he is picking his nose. :thud:

Would love to see a same sized Mario, in the regular outfit, with a plant coming out of a pipe for EX. hehe
Oops about the Ryu, that is not F4F, but still came in the other day.

:exactly:

Plus the one standing still looks like he is picking his nose. :thud:

Would love to see a same sized Mario, in the regular outfit, with a plant coming out of a pipe for EX. hehe
Oops about the Ryu, that is not F4F, but still came in the other day.

Well honestly the pose of the Classic Sonic does make sense since it's the pose he takes when you make him stand in plays iirc.

Also sidenote but is it me or does F4F charge a crap ton for shipping?

Well honestly the pose of the Classic Sonic does make sense since it's the pose he takes when you make him stand in plays iirc.

Also sidenote but is it me or does F4F charge a crap ton for shipping?

Their shipping charges is a lot but sometimes they have coupons.

we pay about 50$ in shipping (tanooki)
of course, it's because of their eu warehouse that it's so 'low' and it also guarentees that we don't have to pay import fees :p

Had the exclusive pre-ordered ever since it was announced...well I was a few days late :p

Whoever posted they make a Metal Mario statue...kudos to you. Sounds like an awesome statue idea and someone should get working on that :p

I hope they don't do "Cat Mario" and stick to the classics.

Back