Fireside Presents: The Kong vs. Rex Gallery!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWitchKing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Delivered to a house near you! Starring Oscar nominee Kong and supporting actor V-Rex!

FIRESIDE KONG VS REX GALLERY!

Compliments of THE GODFATHER!

godfathertitle9up.jpg

LOTRFan said:
Can this Matt get that promise too?! :joy :D :cool:
I should be filling all orders placed before 12/7/2005 tomorrow for the rest It will be sometime next 1 - 2 weeks as the rest come in from Dark Horse. I check and yes Matt yours goes.

So how does this connect to the base, is there a hole in Kong's foot? :confused:

There are two pins on the bottom of the feet of Kong. They are pretty big pins about the thickness of pencils and about an inch long. I should probably put in a word of warning if your not planing on keeping this statue out you best think twice about putting it together. I had a really hard time getting this one apart.

jimmyjamesf said:
I should be filling all orders placed before 12/7/2005 tomorrow for the rest It will be sometime next 1 - 2 weeks as the rest come in from Dark Horse. I check and yes Matt yours goes.

:banghead :banghead :banghead

I placed mine on 12/8. Oh well, that's what I get for cancelling it when the price went up and then reordering later. Actually, I just noticed that I'm the 3rd Matt to ask about the status of his Fireside Kong v. Rex in this thread.:joy

Thanks for the update Bob.

Edit: I just got a shipping notice on this piece. Sweet!

Last edited:
I was in the West End this morning and they had the Kong vs. Rex statue for sale in the window of The Cinema Store in Liecester Square for £375.
Even though i won't be getting this myself i have to admit that seeing the statue in person i was absolutely staggered:google .It is a VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE statue and It's absolutely HUGE !!!.:horror
It even made the Sauron statue look small. I hope that everyone who has ordered this has got enough space and re-inforced shelves. And to everybody who has this statue on order you are NOT going to be disappointed !!.

I have inside info that The Godfather is going to give us a comparison pic soon, so we can see just how big this badboy really is. :banana

That is huge! It towers over the Morgul Lord Statue! If only I had the cash right now to buy, oops my ebay scammer took that from me. :naughty

Added a shot with the ML Statue from Sideshow and the Dead Pool Statue from Bowen. I think it give a good feel for the size of this statue.

It looks even bigger than I remember. Gonna have to get this at somepoint. Wonder what toes are going for on ebay? :p

jlcmsu said:
Wonder what toes are going for on ebay? :p

Josh, are you looking to buy human body parts now!? This collecting obsession has gone too far! :eek:

Thanks for the comparison shot, the angle with the ML and Ann is great. :wacky

Back