Firefly in HD on Universal HD April 5th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldduffer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Catch Firefly in it's High Definition Glory on Universal HD April 5th :D

firefly_c_300x250.jpg

Last edited:
surprisingly, I do (having Comcast).
i've seen this a lot on standard def, so i am looking forward to seeing them in their HD glory. Serenity was gorgeous in HD.

Never seen the show until this weekend. My friend let me borrow the first disk and I absolutely loved it. I can easily wait to see the rest in HD.

So are we talking about the Firefly series in HD (was it actually shot and had the CGI all done in HD) or just the movie.

I've seen Serenity in HD (which looks pretty cool), so the series in HD would be nice, if its not just an upconvert.

Looks to be Firefly the series on Saturdays with BSG ................. don't know if they are remastered or not guru. :D

OK, will be interesting to hear what its like (since I'm not in the right country to see it). Maybe they will do a new Blu-ray release of the whole series and movie.
Tho I must say, must HD has been a bit of a disapointment, especially TV shows. Half the time the only thing thats been in Hi Def has been the film/video noise. With luck that will change overtime.

It was shown in HD last fall some time as well.

Although--I don't think it was shot in HD--at least the FX people said they weren't working in HD so the effects at least aren't in HD.

I just checked this channel on my DVR and they are showing the pilot back to back this coming Saturday but don't have any other episodes scheduled through April 8. Not sure if this will only air on Sat. nights or what but I'm a bit disappointed as I thought it was a marathon :monkey2

I just checked this channel on my DVR and they are showing the pilot back to back this coming Saturday but don't have any other episodes scheduled through April 8. Not sure if this will only air on Sat. nights or what but I'm a bit disappointed as I thought it was a marathon :monkey2

They will probably be running different episodes every Sat. and replaying them during the week. That seems to be what they do with the other shows they run like Jericho and Friday Night Lights.

Back