FIND THE FIGUREMASTER Holiday Challenge Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw man, I was one kid off in the friend department. I knew it had to be someone you sat next to since that is how it was when I was a kid. Oh well,
horseshoes and hand grenades.

Good luck to Orbiting X.

Crap. Well at least I got two out of three. Maybe I'll win next time.
Congrats to Orbiting X and Piccolodaimaoh, bastards. :p

Ah well, two out of three ain't bad

meatloafrg6.jpg

Thanks for the thoroughly entertaining contest, Les! :lol

Aw man, I was one kid off in the friend department. I knew it had to be someone you sat next to since that is how it was when I was a kid. Oh well,
horseshoes and hand grenades.

Good luck to Orbiting X.

And to you as well!!

:blissy:woo:blissy

Thanks again for the chance Les!!

I'll keep a look out....:cool:

So close! So close!! Yet still so far away. :monkey2:monkey2:rotfl:rotfl Well a big congrats to whomever wins! This was an AWESOME contest Les! Hope to see more of these in the future! :D :rock

Absolutely! I have enjoyed this as much as you guys it seems.
I never knew one old photo could generate so much interest. Hope my next contest captures your interests as well as this one did.

Sorry to keep everyone waiting.

So... as promised, is the coin toss video WITH THE WINNER MENTIONED!!!!!
(Took me hours to get to and shoot and post...took ages on YouTube to upload...anyway...)

CONGRATULATIONS TO.....
Piccolodaimoah

See the cointoss here:
AND THE WINNER IS...COINTOSS VIDEO

(I'll contact you soon Mr P about shipping your John McClain and what head you want repainted!)

Thanks for playing everyone! :D

Last edited:
This was a fun, fun contest! Sorta Where's Waldo with a detective theme. Thanks, Les! Congrats Piccolodaimoah!

Congrats Piccolodaimoah!!

Prepare to be blown away by this mans work....:cool:

Les your pm box is full

Thanks, really was a cool contest.I'll just be happy to get in the rotation in January...... ;).

Have a great Christmas and a prayer for a better New Year for your family.

:D

Thank you so much, Les, for the entertainment. This was a cool contest. I wanted to be here last night BUT a spontaneous holiday party came up...I just couldn't resist a party.

I got to say, Les, I'm notorious for finding the bad boys. It's the good ones that are hard to spot. I figured The Adorable One to be such a good boy that he would have to have a bad boy friend. I missed that one for sure.

Congrats Piccolodaimoah! We're all totally jealous.

What can I say, Les, but thank you. It will be a Merry Christmas this year. OrbitingX, better luck next year.
Great contest btw, can't wait till next year.

Got your PM, I need to think about what head I would like you to repaint.

Now we celebrate!!!

piccolodaimaoh.jpg

Back