FIND THE FIGUREMASTER Holiday Challenge Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! I'm also hoping to find out the stats of how many of us selected the right/wrong kids and perhaps Les will share a story or two about the kids.

I figure that now that so many of you have such an interest in this, that I am almost obliged to fill in some "where are they now" details on reveal day.

I appreciate how much fun this is for you guys. I have to admit I thought of it on the fly, and am enjoying the guesswork so far. It is very interesting what you guys read into what had to be a totally unusual image of totally unknown kids. The dramas and guesswork were not even in my head. You will be surprised though, by some of the stories. And there are some.

Anyway, keep guessing those of you that haven't! This doesn't end until I post the reveal, so stick with it. WHO KNOWS WHO WILL WIN!!!!

There can't be a tie. Only ONE WINNER! And if there is a tie, I will do a tiebreaker video so you can see that I didn't pick anyone, but used a random means to the winner. It will be fun I hope.

BTW, I am grateful to one member of the class, who sent me this shot recently. Thanks to him, I have it now, and can do this. I don't think I have mine anymore, so this was a great gift for me.

Anyway, midnight, on the 22nd! BE HERE! :D

Might as well give it a shot, here's my guesses:

Where am I??? - 3,E
Who is SHE??? - 3,F
Which kid is my lifelong buddy??? - 2,D

Cool contest btw and good luck to all fellow participants. Happy Holidays!

Do we have to be online Les, i will be working :(

No, cause I may be late getting it posted tonight. I have a ton of holiday visitors here now, so I may get delayed in posting it. Hang loose. You'll see the winner soon! By the morning for sure if not tonight.

No, cause I may be late getting it posted tonight. I have a ton of holiday visitors here now, so I may get delayed in posting it. Hang loose. You'll see the winner soon! By the morning for sure if not tonight.

Sweet bro! grats to who ever wins this was a kick ass contest

:lol Those last ones don't count!

OK.
DOOM TIME!

Let's see...the way I calculate it, there are, out of all the posts, 36 seperate, legitimate guesses. That makes one for each of the 36 that tried.

To the answers...

First of all, the easiest....

ME

FFMLLes.jpg

Yep. A whole lot of you got that one correct. Proud of you. I love Shai's exasperated take on that one. But I am sorry for any of you didn't figure that one out, because without that guess being correct, you can't move on to the next one... I believe about 27 of you did get that one right.

Sorry, that still doesn't entitle you to the one free headpaint just yet....

Oh, here is me in another shot...

Les1-1.jpg

Yeah. I know. I am SUPPOSED to be Batman. Think Adam West era here guys. I think I look like dark, short eared bunny man...

Les4-1.jpg

Anyway.....

On with number two.....

The love of my lil Les life.

We all have one....our little muses that we adore from afar, whose hand we never win....

OK, enough of that. I was a kid. She was cute though.

And...

She is....

Like you didn't all guess for crying out loud....(Good taste gang! Proud of most of you!)

FFMLGirl.jpg

Yep. I think about 22 of you actually stated her, so your guesses count. That makes 20 of you that got me and her correct.

Still no guarantee of a single winner yet. 20 folks.....

Oh, who is she now? She is married, living about 75 miles south of me, has three kids, all pretty much grown up already (Two college age daughters I'd love to see in person...:naughty ) and I haven't laid eyes on her in 25 years. Give or take a year...or two...

This is a photo I took of her about that last era of time...so long ago....we were just friends....:monkey2

b001.jpg

Quick kiddie era story about her then I will move on.
There we were, little 1st grade kids, in our first ever school play.
She was "The Queen" on her little throne, and I was the lucky little pageboy (GADS! I hate to think of that image now!) who got to...this is good...crown her queen. I was not nervous about being in front of all the parents as much as I was actually putting the cheezy crown on her head. But I remember that fondly. I actually got to crown her queen. Meant a lot to a little guy with the hots for her.

Anyway...enough of that....

NITTY GRITTY TIME!

The BUDDY...
Or, the Bro, since we've done the Ho. (Thanks Kabukiman :lol I still love that!)

OK.

Cracks knuckles....

Here we go.

NONE of you guessed this one!
That eliminates prize three, the repaint of a Hot Toys Predator. Sorry.
The other two prizes remain in play.

The kid you think was my buddy with the matching white shirt, actually ended up dating the girl above in high school! ACK!!! I hated that guy!

Nope...

My buddy...MY BRO...

Is....

Row 4

Kid B

FFMLBuddy.jpg

The kid right above my head.

Here we are in later years....

b002.jpg

That was about 1980. So much time has passed...
Oh, he's married a second time now, and today is their first wedding anniversary. Who'da thunk it!

No one thought we might not be big buddies yet in first grade. Not good enough to sit by each other just yet. Although, the guess that Zoomaround made about the one kid "Looking like trouble" is a good one, he was a tormentor in later years. Hated that kid too.

One four seats behind me, was also a tormentor, but he killed himself in 1989 or so, and even though, at the time, I was not sad, with the passage of time, I am. All this goes away in time...

SO....

WHo wins???????

Only two of you that guessed the first ones,
Row 3, Kid E (me) AND Row 1, Kid 2 (her)...came one body close (I know this ain't horseshoes, but I have to use some method...), ON ROW 4 (i'll use that as an eliminator since Row 3 garnished it's own set of guesses...), so that leaves only two of you for the final run...

Orbiting X and Piccolodaimaoh.

I will draw the name tomorrow in a video using a coin flip.

And again, I am sorry but, since no one guessed the buddy, no one gets the free Predator repaint. That is out. BUT, the winner still gets the first two prizes, One Free Headpaint of your choice, and the Custom Die Hard John McClane figure.

I told you guys this was a tough one!

Stay tuned and we'll see who gets the prize.
And thanks everyone for playing. I hope I can do this kind of a contest again in the future.

OK.
Only two of you that guessed the first ones,
Row 3, Kid E (me) AND Row 1, Kid 2 (her)...came one body close (I know this ain't horseshoes, but I have to use some method...), ON ROW 4 (i'll use that as an eliminator since Row 3 garnished it's own set of guesses...), so that leaves only two of you for the final run...

I call shenanigans!!! I picked the kid in Row 3 directly next to your friend... that should count for something :lol

Oh, well... congrats to picc or orb :rock

i know it's too late but i just noticed the contest. these were my picks anyhow..

FindFML.jpg

Back