FIND THE FIGUREMASTER Holiday Challenge Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't figure out rows etc - full of flu. so hope this is acceptable ?

FindFML.jpg

If I win the figure Les, can I donate it to someone here ?

They are all 3 in a row together.

Row 3, third dude is Les (with the skin tight Travolta tee on). Girl behind him is the chick, dude behind her in the Lee Majors 6M$M leisure suit is his buddy.

Can't figure out rows etc - full of flu. so hope this is acceptable ?

FindFML.jpg

If I win the figure Les, can I donate it to someone here ?

I picked the same kids. The boy to the right of Les has to be his best friend, they are wearing almost identical shirts. :lol

:D

Not long now, til next Saturday night (22nd) and the reveal.
If there is a tie, I will try to do a lotto and resolve it in a video.
Best I can do. If not, I'll just post the winner.

Interesting so far...:cool:

Really fun contest this and awesome prizes too. Good of you to do this Les :chew

Looks like my choices have been posted already. Good luck all!

OK kids! This is it! Hang on to your hats, 'cause this one's a toughie!!!

Oh, and to pick them out by a standard for all, go by ROWS, left to right, 1 through 4,
and in each row, from backmost kid to front, A to whatever number, in each row.
So, like, the little blond girl with the red dress is ROW 2/Kid C. That kind of thing.
Left to Right/Back to front!

Good luck and hope you win!!! Oh and Happy Holidays! :D

Les

Where am I????
Who is SHE???
Which kid is my lifelong buddy???
CAN IT BE GUESSED???
FindFML.jpg

In the case that no one picks all three, the person or persons that get the first or first and second challenges correct will be eligible for the video drawing to decide who wins the available prizes. SO, you still might win something if you try!!!!

Where am I???? ROW 3/KID E
Who is SHE??? ROW 1/KID B
Which kid is my lifelong buddy??? ROW 4/KID C

Now for the reason for my answers.
1 - The little blonde child with the yellow shirt has to be the old Figuremaster, that is just obvious.

2 - She looks like Newt from Aliens plus she does look like one of your female customs.

3 - My best buddy either sat next to me or close behind me when I was a child but in some proximity to were I was sitting. How else were you going to become buds if you didn't sit close to each other. That was the best way to develope a relationship by sitting near someone you could talk to at anytime.

If my answers are wrong, Batman I am not, my detective skills are not that great. Great contest by the way.

Last edited:
This is a very entertaining contest, Adorable One!

I remember when we used to have to sit at our desks with our hands crossed... Opps, I dated myself there, didn't I.

I'm not entering but I'm having a great time as a spectator.

Good luck to all.

Les: Row 3 Kid A
Best Buddy: Row 3 Kid B
Girl: Row 1 Kid B

Thanks for the opportunity Les!

Still watching this....
If you haven't played yet, consider it. This is for prizes that totalled up value for nearly $400! Hope you still want all this stuff!

Any more guessers? I am watching.
The winner will be revealed at midnight EST Saturday the 22nd.

I wanna guess but I'm waiting to hear back from my PI in Georgia. :lol:rotfl (Just a joke.)

The deadline is Saturday?

I'm going to go with Les (3, E) and Les' bud (2, D) from this picture but I'm picking the girl right behind him as his insperation (Row 3, Seat D)

FindFML.jpg

I referenced the picture just incase I'm getting the row/lettering thing wrong.

Win or lose great contest Les!

I think this is all a trick and that isn't even a photo of his old class. But I'll play along. ;) J/K

Row 3, Seat E

Row 1, Seat B

Row 2, Seat D

I wasn't going to play but... I love playing reindeer games.

Row 3, Seat E

Row 1, Seat B

Row 4, Seat E ('cause he looks like trouble)

Les I got in a glance. I waivered on the girl being between upper left and bottom right. I like the same shirt idea that was presented for the buddy. In the end I find that agree with paulcarson and so many others. I'm lifting the pic to make things nice and visual. (So what is that... Row 3, Seat E; Row 1, Seat B; Row 2, Seat D?)

FindFML.jpg

Anyone else hoping for a modern day photograph of the kids as part of the reveal?

Anyone else hoping for a modern day photograph of the kids as part of the reveal?

Yeah! I'm also hoping to find out the stats of how many of us selected the right/wrong kids and perhaps Les will share a story or two about the kids.

Back