1/6 FINALLY: the white Tantive IV entry hallway!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jazz - any chance you would consider individual numbering and signing the tantive 4 tru scale version? Maybe a small plate on the side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about something like this?(hand signed of course) for the TruScale DX versions?
Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 20.27.04.jpg

Do you really? I didn't mess up here did I?

No idea. Right now, 25 pre-orders. Maybe 50 worldwide?

Did you get me down for Truscale? Cause I'm pretty sure 74 is higher than 25 :lol

And I've got email evidence I suggested numbering first :monkey3

Did you get me down for Truscale? Cause I'm pretty sure 74 is higher than 25 :lol

And I've got email evidence I suggested numbering first :monkey3

74 is the total of Detolf and Truscale preorders.

Well you guys battle it out and I'll adjust accordingly. I now have three people claiming they were first :D

:rotfl

Its all good, Joost! You're just getting another taste of the nonsense we sometimes (usually) purvey upon ourselves daily.

If you will concentrate on providing the best dioramas we've ever had access to, we'll have a cage match to decide the rest.

Cheers!

That would be DCFett from this board!!!! He even volunteered to fund the first TruScale DX prototype

Thanks Jazz!!! You're awesome dude!
For the grudge match, let's put the DXers vs Detolfers!!!! Ding ding!

More nonesense. Enjoy

Email sent. Upgrading my pre-order to the new Truescale DX size. This and the Emperor's Throne room. Looking really good so far!

Back