1/6 FINALLY: the white Tantive IV entry hallway!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first test of an unsigned limited edition truscale diorama plate
078d6473788e0e0f2e111db3a4c7d620.jpg

[emoji4][emoji15][emoji50][emoji15] we have made an entirely new one right side up
82c68d0752b6681d229eb15a3b13405d.jpg

We have been working on the plans some more tonight and there are some very cool developments that will allow us to include even the tiniest detail.

It is exceeding my expectations in what's possible as well. We have even worked out how to include two different wall depths for those who have a Besta and for those who want a deeper diorama
24f3e40df17efc1a780d8a655e078bf2.jpg

What is the order of release between this and the truscale emperor's room?

This one first, closely followed by the throne room when we're talking the truscale versions. Probably early July maybe sooner

We have been working on the plans some more tonight and there are some very cool developments that will allow us to include even the tiniest detail.

It is exceeding my expectations in what's possible as well. We have even worked out how to include two different wall depths for those who have a Besta and for those who want a deeper diorama

Looks amazing Joost. Is there a way to use the new developments to add more detail to the Detolf DX version as well or is that design complete. The detolf version looks awesome but more detail is always a good thing. Just wanted to ask, not trying to throw a wrench in or hold up production.

Looks amazing Joost. Is there a way to use the new developments to add more detail to the Detolf DX version as well or is that design complete. The detolf version looks awesome but more detail is always a good thing. Just wanted to ask, not trying to throw a wrench in or hold up production.

It's more a matter of budget. If the plan for the extra detail works out, we can offer it as an extra for the Detolf DX clients

[emoji4][emoji15][emoji50][emoji15] we have made an entirely new one right side up
82c68d0752b6681d229eb15a3b13405d.jpg

Looks amazing. Any plans to include the edition size? 1/100 or noted in the bottom line? Noted in the bottom line is probably better. The three digits really pop as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks amazing. Any plans to include the edition size? 1/100 or noted in the bottom line? Noted in the bottom line is probably better. The three digits really pop as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that's tough, because I don't know if we'll ever make 100, so I want to leave the edition size open. Not because I think there'll be more than 100 but because it'll probably be less

Here is a video update. PLEASE WATCH THE FULL VIDEO AND LISTEN CLOSELY. A LOT INFORMATION IN THERE, ALSO ABOUT THE TRUSALE AND DETOLF TANTIVE ENTRY WAYS!

Cool cool. Awesome info Joost. So I assume a Stuva has the same dimensions as a Besta, but is 10cm deeper or so. Right ?

Does anyone have any pics of what a Stuva Vitrine could look like ? I couldn't find any online, all just as cupboards. Is it possible to get them with a glass door ? I assume yes.

Cool cool. Awesome info Joost. So I assume a Stuva has the same dimensions as a Besta, but is 10cm deeper or so. Right ?

Does anyone have any pics of what a Stuva Vitrine could look like ? I couldn't find any online, all just as cupboards. Is it possible to get them with a glass door ? I assume yes.

Yes. The same but 10cm deeper

Hoping to be able to go in for the TRUSCALE. The Tantive IV opening is the best in cinematic history. I only have two Fleet Troopers and 3 HT Stormies.

Back