Finally Got Married!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Finally Getting Married

We are not getting married in New York. Trying to get all of our family and friends out there has been too stressful. We are getting married in NM on the 22nd, and then holding the ceremony for friends and family in Austin later that day.

Thank you for the congrats!!! :D

Re: Planning My Wedding

Yay!! congratz to you both!!!! wish you both the best. Your like the cutest couple in the history of ever!!! :1-1:

Congrats BG on finally setting a date. I wish you two a lifetime of happiness.

Is the second floor of your home filled with collectibles now? :D

Hope you both have a wonderful life together and hopefully you won't fight too much over how much space each of you get for collectibles. :)

Congratulations, I had a rough marriage start at first, I sold my 300+ 1:18 scale model cars and a room full of rare toys to make ends meet, but my spouse didn't like it at first, thought I was a kid, etc, finally four years later she started saving money and finally let me buy toys again, now she sets apart a 500 dollar budget per month for me to buy figures and I love it. I told her look marriage is a 50/50 split we either sacrifice something to make it work or accept things the way they are, we did and she had no choice, now she enjoys my figures she knows as much about them as I do. Wish you guys the very best!

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Hope you both have a wonderful life together and hopefully you won't fight too much over how much space each of you get for collectibles. :)

Thank you, my friend. So far the bulk of the collection is 'mine' as in my tastes. I just like more stuff. :D

:hi5:

Congratulations, I had a rough marriage start at first, I sold my 300+ 1:18 scale model cars and a room full of rare toys to make ends meet, but my spouse didn't like it at first, thought I was a kid, etc, finally four years later she started saving money and finally let me buy toys again, now she sets apart a 500 dollar budget per month for me to buy figures and I love it. I told her look marriage is a 50/50 split we either sacrifice something to make it work or accept things the way they are, we did and she had no choice, now she enjoys my figures she knows as much about them as I do. Wish you guys the very best!

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Marriage is definitely compromise. I'm lucky that we both like it. Sometimes some of the things I want do end up costing more than what seems necessary, but it's all apart of allowing a person to have what they love. So yay for your budget you and me!

Re: Planning a Wedding

I finally did it, I tied the knot. It took a while and was a long journey but it happened! March 22nd was the big day.

photo3_13_zpsb8d2479f.jpg

photo3_11_zpsd6f49554.jpg

Re: Planning My Wedding

Congratz BG and Jenn. Awesome beautiful photos. So happy for you both :) :) :)

Congratulations! March 22nd is my late father's birthday! :)

Long life full of love and happiness for you two!

Back