Finally after 16 years of waiting.........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesseawilson

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was able to finally find a perfect condition Addams Family Pinball machine for my collection. I used to spend hours and hours at the nickle arcade pumping money into this game. This is 100% restored to collector condition by one of the best in the business, Chris Hutchins at High End Pins. Here is an idea of what they do to restore them. https://www.highendpins.com/process.htm

Let me tell you, there is a reason that this is the number one selling pinball machine of all time!

Without any further delay:

IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3290.jpg

And a pic of his little brother!!

IMG_3289.jpg

Now some one needs to buy something from me so I can pay for it!! LOL

PS- You don't want to know what it cost. :horror :google :lol

Last edited:
wow. loving it. bring back childhood memories. yeah, we all want to know =) $$$$$$$

I played the Addams Family pinball to death when it was first out! It is truly an amazing game and is only one of about three arcade machines I've ever thought about actually wanting to own!

Great machiine but am even more old school then you buddy. I would love to get a couple of pre 1979 EM pinballs. Captain Fantastic and Ballys pinball Wizard:D The Gotlieb EM's from the 70's are all works of art. I see a lot of them for sale on ebay.

You like the Twilight Zone machine, Kiss, Playboy and Guns N Roses is a great pin too.

awsome dude !! congratz !!

I want to get T2 pinball machine
machine_shot_t2.jpg

MAN !! I remember spending so much money on that arcade.
Good memories.

I have actually been looking locally for a T2 pin but I have yet to find one in acceptable condition to buy. :banghead Peoples version of "like new", "mint", "pristine", and "great condition" differ extremely from mine (or anyone else who just happens to be sane).

Great machiine but am even more old school then you buddy. I would love to get a couple of pre 1979 EM pinballs. Captain Fantastic and Ballys pinball Wizard:D The Gotlieb EM's from the 70's are all works of art. I see a lot of them for sale on ebay.

You like the Twilight Zone machine, Kiss, Playboy and Guns N Roses is a great pin too.

My parents had an EM when I was growing up I remember it well. It used to get stuck from time to time and we would just let it sit there racking up points while we watched those point rollers spin away. lol I am also looking for a Jurassic Park and I just found a MINTY fresh HUO Tales Of The Arabian Nights that I am working on acquiring. Once I grab the TOTAN I am looking for I think I will grab some more new Stern while I can. Probably POTC, BDK, and SM. At $4k a pop and even more for the older ones it is certainly not a cheap hobby. I think I finally found one that could possible get more expensive then statues!

wow. loving it. bring back childhood memories. yeah, we all want to know =) $$$$$$$

:lol FINE!! But I told you that you wouldn't want to know. By the time all was said and done and I had it shipped from MN to AZ it was about $8000. Well worth it let me tell you. It is in better condition then when it rolled out of The Midway Manufacturing company 16 years ago.

I have actually been looking locally for a T2 pin but I have yet to find one in acceptable condition to buy. Peoples version of "like new", "mint", "pristine", and "great condition" differ extremely from mine (or anyone else who just happens to be sane).

Heh, craigslist.

Another good one is the JP machine. The south park and Simpsons are pretty good too, but not might fit in with what you're looking for.

But if money is no object, you can always PO The Dark Knight machine.

Last edited:
I just finished restoring a JP.I even added some of those Popo realistic dinos to the playfield. I also restored a T2 last year.

Thanks,
Ryan

jp1.jpg

t2top.jpg

I always loved that Addam's Family pinball machine. Also loved playing the T2 and Jurassic Park ones. Other favorites were Demolition Man, Twilight Zone, Dracula, and Tales From The Crypt.
tales_from_the_crypt-1993-f-1.jpg

Wow, nice Addams Family machine! My neighbor had that when it came out. I used to play the hell out of it, ahh good times...

Aww man, I thought this thread was about you finally learned to build a woman using your computer and bras.

Kelly-LeBrock-Photograph-C12121407.jpeg

I had a vintage Bally Bazaar Pinball throughout college and sold it a few years ago. We definately got our use out of it.

I'll choose pinball over pacman anyday.

Last edited:
Congrats on the the machine! Very cool! I've always wanted a pinball machine, but the arcades always win out!

DSC06935.jpg

Yeh those are very cool. They have the all in one arcade classics down here for about $800, depending on how much room I have I might pick one up. Maybe a golden tee as well.

Back