Filmgeek's bashes, customs & WIPs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.

Khonsu70 I decided against Rex (still may make him if I can put together parts again and repeat sculpting the mask) because I liked the red and wanted to make a random trooper from the web comic story "Cold Snap"

IMG_1126.jpg

So I know this isnt Star Wars, but I thought you guys might like to see my latest custom. Its Jon Snow from the George RR Martin Song of Ice and Fire novel series or some might know the HBO series Game of Thrones. Its kind of blend of the novels, Tv, and my own imagination

IMG_1173.jpg

Holy Cow, this is amazing! Looks like the neck might be a tad on the long side, with that neck seal he looks like E.T. :lol
Can't see your other pics from photobucket though, old account?
Lovin' this last guy too. Great way to add the scruff to the HT head, really changes the look.

What? I've been gone so long that photobucket pics don't work anymore?

Wow. I've been gone a long time.

Anyway, just poking my head in to see what's going on. From the pictures I can see, you've been doing some cool stuff, Filmgeek! I especially like that last trooper, nicely done. I love how much individuality you can put into your armored guys! And that game of thrones sort of figure looks interesting, too.

Back