Film Man Studio Micro Film set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aau10

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone know where can I buy this?

film7.jpg

film8.jpg

film9.jpg

film8.jpg

film1.jpg

I saw it on a Japanese auction site. Sort of like eBay. I don't think any retailer is selling it.

I was going to say "that looks awesome" but, yeah, "Japan" is just as good.

More pictures and information here: link. And on this forum as well: link.

It looks to be made by a Chinese (not Japanese) company. They have a page on Weibo, but no purchasing information as far as I've seen. Comes in two versions - the basic set with just the road surface and background, and a deluxe set with the road, background, light unit, and case. Would love to have a set.

FILM MAN STUDIO Micro Film Sets Our first product - 1/6 (proportion) Asphalt Road Scene Dear friends, FILM MAN STUDIO is now officially open for business. First of all, a sincere thanks to all of you for your attention and support. We dedicate ourselves to micro film scenes research and design. Through the five aspect, including the scene floor, backgrounds, props, lighting and wire stunts, the 1/6 Asphalt Road Scene will give you a better reflection of the original movie together with your collections of film character models. This is our first product, and now it is ready to meet you all!

FILM MAN STUDIO Micro Film Sets 1/6 Asphalt Road Scene Detailed Description of the floor of 1/6 Asphalt Road Scene

1.Asphalt road surface (simulation pavment texture, old-fashioned well cover, white doted lines and cracks on the road)

2.Ground burst effect (caused by the impact from powerful characters on the road)

3.Marks left by water evaporation

4.Backgrounds board (combination of distant views and close views producing a better vision)

5.Wooden frame and foundation

6.Specially designed transparent acrylic dust-free cover (for the wire stunt effect)

7.LED cold warm color lighting box (combination of cold color and warm color recreating a better night atmosphere)

8.Size about: 85cmx50cmx50cm In demand of the customers, we provide two sale modes: Basic Mode, Luxurious Mode BM 1/6 Asphalt Road Scene + Background (not including the characters and props in the pictures) LM 1/6 Asphalt Road Scene + Background +Dust-free cover + Lighting Box (not including the characters and props in the pictures)

We hope you would like our ideas and products. Your suggestions for the product as well as for our team are sincerely welcomed. With your help, we will keep working and try to create more micro film sets to share with you!

Back