Figures you regret passing/selling

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still happy with Takara. It satisfied all of my Nolan Batman wants. I might get a Bank Robber Joker eventually, but that's still easy to get.

Same here.
I really regret that I not started earlier with HT´s figs, like the P1, or 2 Pred and Iron Man Mark I.
But there are always little chances to get´em and the other positive:
Wallet spared.
:lol:

I remember the cartoon network was selling those Samurai Jack Action Figures. I just bought one of the smaller ones and always thought the 12" was cool but was thinking to myself that it's a doll. But now I'm having hard time finding one when I could of got it for only $15.
4470b6f52d426a44_thumb.jpg

I kinda regret passing on HT Blade and Chacha Asai, and I'm on the fence about Aldo Raine and Hans Landa right now, though I'll probably pass on them too and regret it later. I'm trying to focus on the figures that I absolutely have to have. I am pleased that some of the figures that I did get are listed by others here as 'ones that got away', like HT Leonidas and HT Godfather. I'm also very glad I got the first HT John Connor, Kamui Gaiden, Goemon Ishikawa, and Saizo Kirigakure.

I just recently got HT Assassin's Creed Ezio. I recommend that anyone who is on the fence about this figure should buy him now. He is an awesome figure, one of my very favorites.

I just missed the chance to buy a Hot Toys Scar predator on ebay for $350 shipped!! I saw it, decided to look around really quick, went back to buy it now, and it was sold!! AWWW!! I'll NEVER be able to find another one at that price again.(I know it's still expensive, but it beats paying $600-700 for one)

I sold Edward scissorhands ..but i may buy him again on the hope that Monkeyrobotmaster will make a new sculpt for him.

..and passing on Blade:(

Regret selling my P2 and not getting the original. Don't have any interest in the commando's, but the Predators were always among my favorite films. Still on the fence about getting a Falconer, but since he dies in such a lame ass way i'll probably pass on him too and then regret it later haha

i regret not buying an extra hot toys tumbler when i had the chance to get it at wholesale. i also regret not getting dutch and the classic predator.

Stuff I regret selling

-Hot Toys Asia Exclusive Ancient Predator
-Hot Toys Celtic Predator(I got him back :yess:)
-Hot Toys Robocop
-Hot Toys Ed-209
-Hot Toys Gunmetal Iron Man Mark III

Stuff I regret passing on

-Hot Toys Tumbler
-Venom Comiquette
-Hot Toys Hudson
-Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II

i remember seeing a Doom PF at my local comic shop AGES ago, just when i was starting into collecting sideshow stuff and regret not getting him then. I am still searching to this day.. :'(

Stuff I regret selling

-Hot Toys Robocop

Everyday I get pissed at myself for selling this. My brother (whom doesn't even collect HT's anymore) has one MISB, never opened. He won't sell it to me cuz his wife bought it for him on his birthday. Sentimental value. I hound him for it daily but he won't budge. Damn I hope HT's gives us a DX version. I NEED that gem back! :gah:

Back