Figures Toy Company: KISS Dressed to Kill!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe Szyslak

Super Freak
Reaction score
FTC_HPBanner_KISS_DressedToKill.jpg

I have the 74 Series of KISS figures from this company and was amazed how great they are. The pictures on the website just do not do them justice. So I will definitely buy this series and the 66 Batman line.

Great Mego Figures!

What scale are these? Headsculpts and hair look good but these may be photoshopped because something looks weirdly off and not really digging Gene's smile. That said, maybe the headsculpts can be put on TT bodies and would rather have Love Gun or Destroyer costumes.

These are probably 1/6 But they also make an 8" line, which I prefer due to the mego connection.

I think all their past KISS releases have had both an 8" and 12" version and so this will likely be the same.

Damn... I thought this was just a reference image of Simmons until I saw the shiny Dragon chest :lol

164194_130302617036115_6852903_n.jpg

That guys got some serious talent... someone needs to tell him about the better body options out there for his customs.

Are these out yet? I really dig them. One of my favorite album covers and in my top 3 favorite KISS albums. What do these usually retail for?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Are these out yet? I really dig them. One of my favorite album covers and in my top 3 favorite KISS albums. What do these usually retail for?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:dunno
No news, but I have to say I love what they have done with the figures released. If these new Dressed to Kill figure have Farrow heads the customizing opportunities will be great.

Damn... I thought this was just a reference image of Simmons until I saw the shiny Dragon chest :lol

164194_130302617036115_6852903_n.jpg

That guys got some serious talent... someone needs to tell him about the better body options out there for his customs.

Does anyone know if he sells H+C of these? I would really like to get some great looking Love Gun or Destroyer figures.

Anyone have any of these figures Waves 1 - 6? What are they like, I cannot find a review online at all for them!

Back