Figures Toy Co. Has Rights to Entire DC Universe!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hedji

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you enjoy Mego, this is huge!

Figures Toy Company has acquired not only the Batman 66 rights, but also the rights to every character in the DC Universe!

This means, they not only will reproduce the classic DC Megos, but also make new characters in the genuine Mego style! :clap

"Our goal is to create every DC Mego character as well as add any other DC characters that the collectors ask for. Figures Toy Company has obtained the rights to the entire DC Character Universe. If the customer support is there we will make as many characters as possible. There are future plans to introduce playsets and vehicles."

You could be seeing not only Megos of Flash and Green Lantern, but also Harley Quinn and Power Girl!

Source:https://www.megomuseum.com/mego-museum-interviews-anthony-balasco-of-figures-toy-company-2/#more-3605

:yess:

I've wanted Mego Titans figures for forever, but never got ahold of them. This will be a nice opportunity to get reasonable facsimiles thereof at a decent price. Be nice to see them do other "New" Teen Titans, as well.

I'd love other classic characters done in the Mego style, like Metamorpho or Black Lightning.

If my memory serves correct, i believe the bodies on these figure are horrible, but who knows maybe they improved. STill i'm def. going to pick up batman and company

If my memory serves correct, i believe the bodies on these figure are horrible, but who knows maybe they improved. STill i'm def. going to pick up batman and company

If you read the interview in the link, they are promising the bodies are improved, and quality control won't be an issue as it was in the past.:)

I've been a long time Mego collector and was pretty excited when I saw the first images of the Batman figures that Figures Toy Co. is putting out. They look spot-on. I'm especially looking forward to series two to get the Alter Ego figures. Those were a couple in the original Mego line that were always way too rare/expensive to track down.

So I've been a little out of the loop on this series and can't seem to find them online anywhere. Anyone know of any stores that have them in-stock?

EDIT: Didn't think to look here. You can get them directly from Figures Toy Company.

2hgd5j7.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday. Real close to the originals, a few changes mostly in the material the costumes are made out of, these have a bit of a shine to them. The heads are the same but a bit smaller than the originals. Color is a shade or two different on the gloves and the blue on Batman is darker than the old Mego which I think looks better actually. All in all highly recommend them if you are a fan or grew up with the old Mego figures

Well based on your recommendation I'm sold. Managed to get series 1 for $101 shipped. Can't wait to get these. Might as well order series 2 & 3 while I'm at it.

Back