Figure of the Year 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donatello looks more like the film Henson Turtles than Hot Toys Batman looks like Affleck.

Donatello is bigger, costs less, has more value and is about as on model as you can get. Jakks Pacific sculpted a better Batman than Hot Toys.

Donatello. GTFO Hot Toys Batman doll ***s. Batman ain't even a figure. He's a dolly with his fabric fat suit and paper cape.

Hot Toys Batfleck looks like will break that stick in two and shove it up dat turtles rear end sideways and have him screamin' Martha.

Have to go Hot Toys BvS Regular Suit Batman. That thing is honestly just a beast and I love it on my shelf!

Hot Toys are still probably the best in the business at 1/6 scale and that is what most people collect. Hardly surprising they will win most years, should they be excluded for winning too often. :dunno

I voted for Donny... But why are you guys talking smack about Batman he's a bad ass looking figure. Plus I collect different brands and scale figure. Mostly 1/4 neca and of course 1/6 HT. I will be buying Bats later. But the reason I joined this forum is because it was started for 1/6 HT sideshow collector. So what do you guys expect. And please stop saying that bats had to be modified when Neca figures are always being repainted. I had to send 1/4 BVS Batman to get modefied because straight out the box it was ugly. So stop the arguements. Let the best figure win, let's keep collecting.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

I voted for Donny... But why are you guys talking smack about Batman he's a bad ass looking figure. Plus I collect different brands and scale figure. Mostly 1/4 neca and of course 1/6 HT. I will be buying Bats later. But the reason I joined this forum is because it was started for 1/6 HT sideshow collector. So what do you guys expect. And please stop saying that bats had to be modified when Neca figures are always being repainted. I had to send 1/4 BVS Batman to get modefied because straight out the box it was ugly. So stop the arguements. Let the best figure win, let's keep collecting.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

:goodpost:

I voted for BvS Batman a few pages back, but I won't be crying even if Donnie takes the pizza home, and that's not because Donnie's my close second next to Bats anyway. It's because this is a FOTY poll, an unofficial one at that, and whichever ends up most favored by the majority won't have direct effect on my enjoyment of the hobby or my daily life. We're not voting for a President.

I voted Ant-Man based purely on design but I have no problem with whatever wins. I didn't even know the turtles existed as i don't visit the general thread that often other than the Durden thread. I'm so glad i did though because those turtles rawk..and even though i'm not really a huge fan of the property, again they win for me based on design as i always appreciated Henson's work.

So, thanks to this thread i'm getting all 4 and i'm just as excited as any HT figure i have PO'd. Maybe even more so.

I'm just a fan of great looking figures i think first and foremost. It's a bonus if I love the property as well.

I voted Ant-Man based purely on design but I have no problem with whatever wins. I didn't even know the turtles existed as i don't visit the general thread that often other than the Durden thread. I'm so glad i did though because those turtles rawk..and even though i'm not really a huge fan of the property, again they win for me based on design as i always appreciated Henson's work.

So, thanks to this thread i'm getting all 4 and i'm just as excited as any HT figure i have PO'd. Maybe even more so.

I'm just a fan of great looking figures i think first and foremost. It's a bonus if I love the property as well.
another bonus is the cost

Back