Figure of the Year 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My god in heaven. How has ThreeZero's Fallout 4 T-45 not gotten any votes? That thing is a masterpiece, and it seems like FOTY needs to be about execution, detail, form, function, and faithfulness to the source material. We may like Batman, and he is popular and HT does well with him. But, what ThreeZero accomplished with the T-45 and Fallout line thus far, is innovative beyond what anyone else did in 2016.

threezero-fallout-t-45-release-019-600x848.jpg

Threezero-Fallout-4-T-45-Power-Armor-1.jpg

Last edited:
BVS knightmare batman gets my vote.

But all of the bvs line should be up there. HT really nailed the entire line.

I'm surprised no one has voted for the knightmare batman. I think it's just as good as the regular and armoured and I'm extremely proud to own it!!

Other mentions go to the sideshow darth maul. Rey and. Bb8. The bliztway fight club stuff. NECA Donatello. S.H figuarts episode 1 obi wan.

HTs Deadpool for me!

Ant Man gets an honourable mention, he's sublime.

My favorite figures of 2016 were Blitzway's Tyler Durden, the VTS Wasteland Ranger, and Hot Toys B v S Batman in that order...but I must admit that NECA Donatello looks pretty amazing! I have no plans to buy it as my new streamlined collecting focus does not allow room for NECA, McFarlane, Hasbro, etc...(NECA being obviously better than the others listed) but if it did this would be a must have!

The best Deadpool was Neca's but that might be 2017 FOTY

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Can I change my vote for NECA's Donnie?

Even though I got him this year, he came out in 2016.

Not my thread...but I think it is about the year the figure was released versus the year in which you bought the figure (or else I would vote for the DX 11 that I got over the summer but it would be strange for him to be considered FOTY 2016 :)) so that should allow you to vote for Donatello...

Back