"Figure it out" clarifications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wtf is this topic all about.
Is this some kind of contest ?

Did I miss something (in the newsletter perhaps) ?

Well, I've now uploaded my modest little entry. I'm pretty sure I followed all the rules, so lets hope its OK.
It does have some basic music, but just short little royality free bits taken from a "Sound Cube" collection. But if at the end of the day, it could just all be removed (or volume turned down) and I doubt it would matter much.
So here's hoping that atleast someone likes it, once its up for all to view.

I can't get the required 10 second clip to open in my editing software. Anybody got any advice on that? I have Vegas Movie Studio BTW.

I can't get the required 10 second clip to open in my editing software. Anybody got any advice on that? I have Vegas Movie Studio BTW.

Its a fairly standard quicktime clip, I assume you have the latest quicktime installed and that Vegas can handle quicktime video files. Other then that I don't know, I used Premiere which didn't any problems with it.

I assume the copy of your file plays just fine in Quicktime player, if not maybe you got a bad download, try grabbing it again.

Its a fairly standard quicktime clip, I assume you have the latest quicktime installed and that Vegas can handle quicktime video files. Other then that I don't know, I used Premiere which didn't any problems with it.

I assume the copy of your file plays just fine in Quicktime player, if not maybe you got a bad download, try grabbing it again.

Finally figured it out. Get it? Bad joke. Anyway, I had to "extract" the file from the zip file. Works great now.

Got both of my videos in, although I think the second one may have errored since I had to fix it this morning to show my parents. :eek: Plus I thought we sent in a seperate contest form for each submittion. WRONG! So hopefully Dusty can help me fix those errors. I don't dare resubmit the second video yet for fear they will see the June 1st date and not accept it, and its the better of my two!

Back