1/6 Figure Club Demon Head Ninja Shadow Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just discovered this. Crap, it's the last Nolanverse figure I need and I just spent $300 on a Kyle Katarn lightsaber prop....

Only 150 made? And there's some under $200 still? Hmm. Do they still buy blood? lol

Got this guy a few weeks ago - headsculpt is really great, much better than their last Ducard's. I was planning on replacing it with one of my own Neeson sculpts, but it's good enough that I might just leave it.

The flower really is a nice touch.

Not a fan of the boots - cheap re-use of the last boots. On the plus side, they seem a lot more stable (I had to mod the feet of their last Ducard, to get him to stand up right).

Maglor's right about the belt - it seems too high, so I might mod it as well, but that's easy to do.

Also, the prices on these are starting to rise on Ebay.

I'd urge anyone on the fence to act now, because I'd expect the market behavior to be similar to their last Ducard ninja - a small increase, before everything shoots up to $300. If you want one, get it now, while it's still less than $200.

True, that might happen. I remember being really bummed missing the first version, so I put my pre-order in early. Still waiting for it though.

True, that might happen. I remember being really bummed missing the first version, so I put my pre-order in early. Still waiting for it though.

Really? Where did you pre-order it from? This guy's been out for a while - I'd contact whoever you pre-ordered, to see what's up. You don't want to get a cancellation a month from now, leaving you SOL with prices $100 more than they otherwise would have been.

Lacitedesnuages in Belgium. Delays are usual here unfortunately. I am not worried mate, a pre-order means a spot in the list (pre-orders are sold out now). I have seen inhands picks of Wolffe, Harley Quinn and this for weeks now and I am not expecting Vader in another two months.

So tempted to get this because I want a Ra's for my Nolan Batman collection but my luck right when I order one Hot Toys will probably announce an official one soon after.

Well I bit the bullet and bought this figure. Must say I am quite impressed for what it cost me. At the same time I ordered a replacement head but now it's in hand I won't be changing it. Glad I got it especially since there is only 150 made.

Just picked this guy up from kghobby. Rewatched begins last night, love the outfit and whole scene. So I'll have training and mansion scene ra's in my collection. I wish someone would do a bruce based in the finding the blue flower mountain hike scene.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Re: Figure Club 1/6 scale The League of Shadows "Ducard II" Ninja Shadow Master

So for people that have this is it worth getting? I'm thinking of finally just breaking down and getting it since who knows if Hot Toys will actually ever get to it.

Just ordered the Shadowmaster Ducard and Apprentice Bruce Headsculpt set. Pretty antsy to get it and add it to the Nolan rogue gallery.

Back