1/6 Figure Club Demon Head Ninja Shadow Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today! Let me say when I first saw pictures of the face sculpt I wasn't too impressed but when you get this in hand it's detail and likeness really show. Pictures do this figure no justice. I love this fig. The articulation feels a bit off but the color of the suit and face sculpt is spot on. He doesn't have such a "young" look as I thought. This fig is a Great stand in for ras. I plan on getting the pop toys ras aswell soon. I thought about getting two just so I could reuse the second head as a substitute for this figure club one but honestly I'm happy the way this one turned out. Also for all you diehard fans this fig comes with the rare blue flower accessory which is a cool piece to have. The belt doesnt have to sit so high up on him either. All you have to do is pull the black coat down. I adjusted mines and the black belt looks alot better and seems more normal. For those of you on the fence about this one I suggest if you love ras then get it. You'll be happy. If you just want a ras to complete your collection then get the poptoys version. This figure has impressed me far more than I was expecting!

image.jpgimage.jpg

If it's not the stock belt, we have yet to see a production belt picture. I want to know if I really need to order a seperate belt.

The one in the picture above looks good.

Looks good. Is that the stock belt?
Yes this is the stock belt. It's completely stock. I don't plan on changing anything on it aswell. Trust me you'll be satisfied with the quality and craftsmanship of this figure. Also wanted to add the swords are heavy duty metal! Makes me wish all accesories like guns and knifes were metal. Brings a bit of realism when you equip them with it.

Cool. Everything looks great. I don't see anything wrong with the stock belt.

Got mine last week. Worth having would have been nicer with the rest of the armor (that's another $100 or so).

Look what showed up today:

IMG_7641.jpg

IMG_7642.jpg

1) I love the flower. I didn't realize he came with that.

2) I see no problem with the belt itself at all.

3) The belt loops seem oddly high. I may just cut them off and lower the belt.

4) Hard to say which of these two figures I like better...

Lowered the belt and did some futzing.

IMG_7663.jpg

IMG_7664.jpg

IMG_7652.jpg

IMG_7654.jpg

IMG_7655.jpg

Great figure. I'm thinking about sticking this head on the Pop Toys Ras. It's a larger scale head and I think it would compliment that suit well.

I'm in the UK and can get one of these from KGHobby. Should i pull the trigger?

And by that i mean am i good ordering from them. Not that i would like you all to decide whether i want the figure for me

Last edited:
Put the head together with the PopToys set for kicks.

IMG_7671.jpg

Then I put him back together with an Advanced True Type. Plus I modified the ears.

IMG_7682.jpg

IMG_7708.jpg

Thanks mags. I'll check out the other place for price

I'm really digging the training look

Quick question. When they are wearing the armour, is this the clothing underneath and then there's the armour on top?

Also what's the body like it comes with? Did you change yours out

Debating.on this myself. Having just got the pop toys set I feel all that is needed with that is a shirt change. Although I like the training outfit aswell as suit. He looks great in your pics maglor

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Quick question. When they are wearing the armour, is this the clothing underneath and then there's the armour on top?

I'm afraid I don't understand your question.

But does this help?

photo-7-e1359570500523.png

Also what's the body like it comes with? Did you change yours out

It's a Narrow Shoulder True Type knock off. Very nice. I did swap mine out with an advanced True Type, but haven't decide if it's an improvement.

Sorry, I meant the proper armour they wear when Bruce is doing his initiation with all the ninjas not the training outfit as shown

Is the ninja armour a totally different outfit all together, or is it just armour placed onto top of the training outfit

If that make sense now

I'm afraid I don't understand your question.

But does this help?

photo-7-e1359570500523.png

It's a Narrow Shoulder True Type knock off. Very nice. I did swap mine out with an advanced True Type, but haven't decide if it's an improvement.

Back