Figure Club 1/6 Ninja Shadow Master & Apprentice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Figure Club 1/6 Ninja Shadow Master Liam & Apprentice Chris

Was there a clothing set for the two when they were fighting on the ice? I swore I saw something, but then again I could be thinking about the WB VIP Tour... :lol

Theres one for Ras, none for Bruce

Nice. The thing holding me back is the price tag and whether HT might surprise us with an official figure.

Figure Club 1/6 Ninja Shadow Master Liam & Apprentice Chris

Contacted my seller from
eBay. They're expecting to ship to me between 10/22-10/24. Can't wait to get it. I am substituting Sinag Creations head sculpt for this one though. Jay's Neeson is the best out there.

Last edited:

Contacted my seller from
eBay. They're expecting to ship to me between 10/22-10/24. Can't wait to get it. I am substituting Sinag Creations head sculpt for this one though. Jay's Neeson is the best out there.

I'll be using the Toy Fair exclusive Bale head

End up with something like this

10688116_286255158235284_7219156659110628311_o.jpg

Got mine in today. Great quality on the figure overall. Very flexible body and well constructed clothing. The headsculpt is ok and looks better from certain angles. I am purchasing the Ninja Master head from Sinag Creations which will really complete this figure.

DSCN1252-001.JPG

DSCN1259-001.JPG

For those that have gotten these, are there any who are willing to part with the hood?

I imagine most will be displaying their figures to show off either a Neeson Ra's or a Bale Wayne headsculpt, making the hood superfluous for those people. However, I'm looking for 2 extra hoods to complete my League of Shadows display.

Help a fellow freak out and make some extra cash to support your action figure habit? Please PM me if you're interested!

Question for anyone who picked this up...what's underneath the Apprentice mask? Wayne in there somewhere?

i'm like a year late to the party :D
but i ordered this figure and am waiting for it to arrive. still want an iminime ra's al ghul, and when i get one, this will serve as ninja bruce! no figures wasted!

Hey, sorry to bring back an old thread, but is there any definitive opinion on what version of R'as is better? This one or the Poptoys one? I don't quiiiite care about the headsculpt because I'm planning on putting a Bruce head on it anyway.

Hey, sorry to bring back an old thread, but is there any definitive opinion on what version of R'as is better? This one or the Poptoys one? I don't quiiiite care about the headsculpt because I'm planning on putting a Bruce head on it anyway.

pop toys

Back