Figure Club 1/6 Ninja Shadow Master & Apprentice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aau10

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone seen this?

FIGURE CLUB

155844cfabi0a71tb5j07m.jpg

155905ja67es2h46zatfej.jpg

155936xgbiwkqeio84wg4h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Figure Club 1/6 Dark Knight Shadow Master Ducard & Apprentice Bruce

Nice set. Liam sculpt is....OK. He needs to be taller. But it has what you need.

Looks cool, but I would've preferred the ice training outfits. The Liam sculpt is better than the other ones floating around but personally I have the headplay taken one with a sculpted goatee which I think is just about even with this one

Looks like the best Neeson sculpt thus far. I'd consider just buying that alone and bashing a final battle look with the all black suit. I like the training gear more than the League of Shadows gear personally. I might get this set if the price is right. The one thing that sucks is you have to buy two sets if you want both Bruce and Ra's.

That's cool. Of course now Hot Toys will announce them right after these are released.

It's always like that, isn't it....? sigh...

That's why I'm hesitant on Gordon clothing set, CEO Fox, and this.... :gah:

Boy, I sure wish these infant companies would consider licenses other than Nolan Batman.

It's always like that, isn't it....? sigh...

That's why I'm hesitant on Gordon clothing set, CEO Fox, and this.... :gah:

Agreed!

Boy, I sure wish these infant companies would consider licenses other than Nolan Batman.

I know right. Sooo much other stuff out there to knock off! :lol

There's other potential out there. Why does everyone have to jump on the same bandwagon. How many custom Ra'as are out there now already?

I think this same company has released multiple Ra's figures so it seems like he gets done a lot. He must be pretty in demand to keep on getting new versions made. I really wonder if Hot Toys hasn't made him yet because of some licensing issue.

Isn't this a re release? I know that this version has been made before. But maybe a different company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think there's been a couple of this version and a couple of the training outfit version too.

Unfortunately I can see more people screaming "Where's my Ra's, HT?!", "We need a Lt Gordon, HT!" than people asking for fresher stuff. These companies of course would put their money on figures that THEY THINK ( AS THEY SEE) would have more demands.

Ra'as is a worthy character and its inexplicable that HT still haven't made him. But these 'custom' companies have him covered a few times over at this stage.

I'd love to see a T1 Kyle Reese done to this standard by one of these companies, a T1 Sarah, a T2 John. I'm sure people would love Elias from Platoon that HT never made, Prometheus characters that HT never made, X-men First Class, the list goes on.

****in' A. Just sick of the domination Nolan Batman stuff has in the customs arena. Diversify a bit FFS. Anyway, I've said my piece.

The only Nolan stuff I get bothered by are the people who obsess over Ledger's Joker. The debate in the Bank Robber Joker thread about which sculpt is better is irritating as hell.

Back