Figure Box "Driver" (Taxi Driver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My manager is a big fan of the movie.

My crafty wife and I made this for him:

IMG_1590.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

We gave it to him and he now has it on his desk beside his buddy Jesus.

^
LOL
:hi5:

Thank you.

BTW
He loved the gift. He told me how he was stationed in Hawaii when this movie at the theater made an impression on him. He said he spoke with Peter Boyle ("really nice guy") for about 20 minutes about this movie and Young Frankenstein.

^
LOL
:hi5:

Thank you.

BTW
He loved the gift. He told me how he was stationed in Hawaii when this movie at the theater made an impression on him. He said he spoke with Peter Boyle ("really nice guy") for about 20 minutes about this movie and Young Frankenstein.

Awesome! Figure Box should give you a commission because your picture just sold one to me!

Guys I have a Rainman Taxi Driver mohawk sculpt painted and the DeNiro haired cabbie headsculpt unpainted for sale if anyone is interested. Thanks.

I used basic fabric glue on it. Body is the HT Han Solo.

Any specific fabric glue brand?

I'm looking on Amazon and there are so many options. As a neophyte with this type of product, I have no clue. I've only used crazy glue before to fix broken parts.

I'm going to place an order on this figure today at 1/6 kit.

Any specific fabric glue brand?

I'm looking on Amazon and there are so many options. As a neophyte with this type of product, I have no clue. I've only used crazy glue before to fix broken parts.

I'm going to place an order on this figure today at 1/6 kit.

Any fabric glue will do. Just pick one and glue the stuff on when you get it :wink1:

Back