Figma Marth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biojex

Super Freak
Reaction score
The optimal altitude for missile deployment
Marth wooooo! An actual Fire Emblem figure :panic:

1E179E23-6A91-4424-A711-6D087B453771-997-0000006F0CE0F148_zps6d0b8890.jpg

Really need a Fox McCloud figure. That's gotta be top of my priorities. Still nice to see a release that isn't tied into a recent game release (right?).

Really need a Fox McCloud figure. That's gotta be top of my priorities. Still nice to see a release that isn't tied into a recent game release (right?).

Agree 10000% on Fox.

The picture of Marth is tied to the New Fire Emblem game for the 3DS, Fire Emblem:Awakening released last week. This worries me a bit since the Marth in the game is a bit different than the older version/SSB one.

Agree 10000% on Fox.

The picture of Marth is tied to the New Fire Emblem game for the 3DS, Fire Emblem:Awakening released last week. This worries me a bit since the Marth in the game is a bit different than the older version/SSB one.
Ah, okay then. Hopefully we get a new Starfox game just so we can get a figure.

I'm hoping for a Toon Link figure when Wind Waker HD comes out.

ZOMG!!! That is frekkin awesome! We need more, is there any info about this figure? Release date or anything?

Im still ok with that lool after all we got pit, mewtwo and i guess charizard counts too all comming out within the next few months so theyre making pretty good progress for a smash bro line up, also with the new wii U theres bound to be new versions of starfox or fzero

Back