Figma Ghost in the shell incomming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year Yamato, this year CMs.

HT's ruining everything.

Well pretty bummed out looks like I WON'T be getting my Gutto Kuru Motoko. Just got this email from Amiami.

"As you may have heard, CM's Corporation has filed for bankruptcy and unfortunately any future items they had planned will no longer be released. As a result, we will be canceling all orders for items produced by CM's Corporation"

I also think CM's took their last share of money from many online shops placing orders, no wonder they gave 50% off on their rerelease, many shops probably made orders from them seeing how their figures are worth so much more in the market then it was launched.

Well pretty bummed out looks like I WON'T be getting my Gutto Kuru Motoko. Just got this email from Amiami.

"As you may have heard, CM's Corporation has filed for bankruptcy and unfortunately any future items they had planned will no longer be released. As a result, we will be canceling all orders for items produced by CM's Corporation"

Yamato is still around they just have a different name in Japan. It hasn't changed much.

But yeah CM is gone and honestly they were a pretty terrible company so not much was lost.

Yamato is gone, there is no Yamato under a different name. That company which i forgot the name has been established before Yamato's demise, they merely took in some of the Yamato folks & bought some molds off Yamato.

Yamato is gone, they did alot of nice stuffs, and most of them are gone for good.

CM's probably conned alot of money before going bankrupted. But they have some good product.

Yamato is still around they just have a different name in Japan. It hasn't changed much.

But yeah CM is gone and honestly they were a pretty terrible company so not much was lost.

I am also curious how she is, and how are her joints? Fragile or no?

I have Gutto kuru Motoko, and material/joint wise I would say it would fit right in the figuarts/d-arts line. Joints can come out hut they are all replaceable, only thing that is strange is the whole head assembly. The neck and head movement is so overcomplicated because instead of a simple ball joint, it's a weird swiveling peg-hinge hybrid. The weapons may well be made of glass too, very fragile.

They are just the wrong size and has always prevented me pulling the trigger. Otherwise CM's bots that were good were great, but the ones that were bad were ****. Here are some fonder memories of Yamato and CM's Corp:

So did the Yamato & CM's merchandise shot up in terms of price on ebay?

The Patlabor is great but missed the chance to get it cheap, i guess it's not possible anymore heh.

I have a Yamato Scopedog, even though it's big, the smaller TAKARA has superb paintjob, but Yamato's pilot figures are the best.

chirico8.jpg

They are just the wrong size and has always prevented me pulling the trigger. Otherwise CM's bots that were good were great, but the ones that were bad were ****. Here are some fonder memories of Yamato and CM's Corp:

Same no need to think about this one. The others I just couldn't because I had nothing that scale. Well except one Vader and Fett, didn't really want to explore those scales...

Tempting. Wish she had the long overcoat look going on, but still. Does look good.

Im gonna grab this.

Quick question, why have there been no figures of he orginal movie!?? thats got the best design of any GITS stuff

Back