Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh, censorship :) "Let's blow the heads off of these people, lets' stab them with these super sharp swords, decapitate, mutilate, destroy!" and it's all good. But show someone smoking a cigarette? "NO! Smoking is BAD for you and society! You CANNOT be seen smoking! It's a SIN!" lol :D Maybe the cigarette companies haven't paid whoever's in charge of censorship enough hehe :D

Does anyone know if Figma have announced anything new in the table museum series ? I know they just reissued a bunch of their first releases, but anything rumoured or new ?

There was a picture of an artwork from a Japanese painting that's being made into Figma. It's an old timey samurai but I have no idea what the name is. It was still in the prototype phase, all white color. It was on Figma's twitter or instagram page a few months ago. I really hope they tell us if they're working on other stuff as well.

Oh wait, apparently they're also making Mona Lisa already! Awesome!
464712.jpg

That's a very clever line that FIGMA has done with the historical art/painting/sculptures/etc.

I don't think I'll ever buy one but I like seeing what they put out.

I hope they've started thinking about distributing to museums, art-shops, etc. That is where that stuff might really sell well...

There was a picture of an artwork from a Japanese painting that's being made into Figma. It's an old timey samurai but I have no idea what the name is. It was still in the prototype phase, all white color. It was on Figma's twitter or instagram page a few months ago. I really hope they tell us if they're working on other stuff as well.

Oh wait, apparently they're also making Mona Lisa already! Awesome!
464712.jpg

Mona Lisa is going to be very interesting. I wonder how they are going to pull that one off ? Give her a full body yet you can put her in the painting and pose her in her famous picture ?

Have the new Link and Zelda figma been released in Japan yet? Anyone got their hands on them? I just want some impressions.

I probably should have PO'd Link months ago as I fear he will sell out fast due to popularity, but I had insufficient funds left after buying the remaining God Hand figma. You could say it has left a Void in my wallet. :lol

Have the new Link and Zelda figma been released in Japan yet? Anyone got their hands on them? I just want some impressions.

I probably should have PO'd Link months ago as I fear he will sell out fast due to popularity, but I had insufficient funds left after buying the remaining God Hand figma. You could say it has left a Void in my wallet. :lol

Yes they've been released. I should have them tomorrow or Saturday

They should be shipping this month!!

Hey guys, new poster in this thread. Big fan of the new Zelda Max Factory/Goodsmile Figma figures! I'm hoping they give us more characters, especially Ganondorf. Found these on YouTube:

ZELDA REVIEW:

LINK REVIEW:

My Link and Zelda figmas came in, and my first impression is that they're pretty awesome, especially Link! I'm so used to barebones releases nowadays that just seeing all the options for DX Link is a little overwhelming, haha. I'll see if I can get some pictures the next few days.

These are both very beautiful pieces! They do need Ganondorf to complete the set though. It's really a must at this point. Minda and Wolf Link would be icing on the cake!

[RESIZE][/RESIZE]
Figma Tracer is revealed ! she's look good ! can't wait for Genji :yess:

Instabuy for me, she looks amazing. I'm rubbish at playing her and as a Reinhardt main, she's a nuisance but she makes a great figure. I could be in for the whole line here.

I'm actually a little pissed off that they decided to not include the cigar with Wolvie. I totally would have displayed him with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zelda arrived today and she really is a gorgeous figure. Link should be with me soon.

I imagine it's only a matter of time before we get Ganondorf, the question is which version do you think they will do? Ocarina or Twilight Princess?

Back