Fictional Characters that You Relate To

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Malcolm Reynolds.
Extremely independent, impulsive and his plans never seem to work out too well.
But he keeps flyin'.

This was a hard question, but it'd probably be Jack Skellington.

I love Halloween and Christmas. I grow tired of the same old thing. I do like to scare people. Im tall, really thin, and very white. :p I also have a thing for red heads. Plus "There Are Few Who'd Deny, At What I Do I Am the Best. For My Talents Are Renowned Far and Wide" :lol

One thing though.

"But Since Im Not Dead. I Can't Take Off My Head to Recite Shakspearean Quotations." :(

I knew there had to be reason why I have him on my shoes, earing, belt, and belt buckle. :lol

Travis Bickle

Patrick Bateman

Hannibal Lecter

that funny John Doe guy from Se7en

and Dorthy Gale.

:monkey1

I feel a kinship with Daniel Faraday from Lost and Sam Lowry from Brazil and some crappy days Sisyphus.

Ash from Army of Darkness. I like to think I'm a badass know it all, but I'm really just full of crap.

This was a hard question, but it'd probably be Jack Skellington.

I love Halloween and Christmas. I grow tired of the same old thing. I do like to scare people. Im tall, really thin, and very white. :p I also have a thing for red heads. Plus "There Are Few Who'd Deny, At What I Do I Am the Best. For My Talents Are Renowned Far and Wide" :lol

One thing though.

"But Since Im Not Dead. I Can't Take Off My Head to Recite Shakspearean Quotations." :(

I knew there had to be reason why I have him on my shoes, earing, belt, and belt buckle. :lol
That's so cool. I have Cloud key chains hanging off of every bag I own as well as my wallet chain and actual keys, and of course I have my tattoo of him.

A good majority of my heroes are fictional and most of my morality was learned from Star Trek and comic books.

Kinda sad when you think about it, but I think I turned out okay.

That's so cool. I have Cloud key chains hanging off of every bag I own as well as my wallet chain and actual keys, and of course I have my tattoo of him.

That's cool. I plan to get a Tattoo of Jack and Sally. Probably Zero too.

Sam and Dean Winchester from Supernatural. I think the reason I love this show and the characters so much -other than the fact that it's a fantastic show- is 'cause I can relate to them on so many levels.

Back