Fewture/DiD 1/6 Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the update Dave - looking forward to your photos. I had all 3 on PO but cancelled as I was not likng the first crop of production pics.

I'm looking forward to seeing more pics, too. Especially of Olivia. It's hard for me to plonk down the cash for these, as much as I like the show, based on the current pics we've seen. (Other than Walter, who looks great overall.)

Re: Fewture 1/6 Fringe

The more I play with them, the more I like Olivia/Fauxlivia. I had to add the belt for Fauxlivia, she doesn't come with one. And Fauxlivia's hair color is about what Olivia's is supposed to be. Fauxlivia should have red hair, so it's completely wrong. I'll probably try and color her hair. I'm trying to find a body for the alternate Walter outfit and head - the hole in the head is too small for typical HT neck posts and I don't want to cut it.

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

The Fauxlivia sculpt looks better than the standard, but I can't figure out what they were thinking with the blue pants. Looks like they were going for this outfit, but the pants are grey.

86af51256019052f74c5718d61fe73b7.jpg

I don't understand why they went with that blue. That color combo just looks bad.

Olivia looks much better than I thought she would, for sure. The hair color and pants are a bit odd, but at least those are fixable.

The more I play with them, the more I like Olivia/Fauxlivia. I had to add the belt for Fauxlivia, she doesn't come with one. And Fauxlivia's hair color is about what Olivia's is supposed to be. Fauxlivia should have red hair, so it's completely wrong. I'll probably try and color her hair. I'm trying to find a body for the alternate Walter outfit and head - the hole in the head is too small for typical HT neck posts and I don't want to cut it.

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg
Did you ever get around to finding that extra body for Walter? If so which body? My wife just bought this for me and Im in love! Awesome fig! Hope you love it as much as me Dave.

Did you ever get around to finding that extra body for Walter? If so which body? My wife just bought this for me and Im in love! Awesome fig! Hope you love it as much as me Dave.

The Walters are definitely the best of the bunch. But I haven't found a body yet. It' basically just the neck post which is too big. It's easily solved by cutting the Walter neck hole, but I don't really want to do that.

5d395caf7e3e5abd873738d2cf6e3953.jpg

Walternate has original body. Used other parts for Walter Bishop, body is a terribly old DiD body I had laying around and wow does it not look good, lol but have a slimmer body coming in mail soon.

I ended up using a standard coomodel body for my walter; so he has a spray tan and apparently does a lot of squats because he has incredibly toned thighs but other than that it looks decent.

Anyone else feel the heads on these are too small; they're great but this is the only thing that really bugs me.

I ended up using a standard coomodel body for my walter; so he has a spray tan and apparently does a lot of squats because he has incredibly toned thighs but other than that it looks decent.

Anyone else feel the heads on these are too small; they're great but this is the only thing that really bugs me.
I noticed that with Walter, Walternate not so much.

I just picked up Walter and Olivia. I think the Walternate and pholivia heads are great looking, but the alternate (haha) heads look really crappy. Atleast mine. Overall I'm estatic to have them. There another DID/Dragon figure(s) that look so much better in person.

Anybody know how to dye the blue pants grey?

Thinking of picking these up. I'd definitely need to dye Faulivia's hair. Might want to dye her pants grey, too.

I purchased Olivia and Peter not too long ago. In-hand, I love how Olivia looks. The pictures don't quite capture the likeness. You have to see it for yourself! Walter's gotta wait till my next paycheck though..

I finally watched this show. It is one of, if not the best sci-fi show ever done. I loved it from start to finish.

By Season 3 I knew I wanted figures and picked these up from Cotswold Collectibles.

I think Walter is great. Peter just needs a fuller head of hair, the neatly-in-place do, does not fit his character. With Olivia I'd like to try mohair wigging or alternatively, sculpting on a ponytail.

I'd like to do a custom Astrid, and maybe Broyles and September.

Just got Walter Bishop, but noticing they only included 1 neck adapter and it is firmly pressed on the one head, so uncertain of how to get it apart to use the alternate head? It is tight and seems like if I try to pry it with a screwdriver/tool that it will likely damage the plastic a little.... How do I get the head off the adapter?

also it almost seems like the suit jacket is stitched on, I might be wrong but trying to take it off I was scared.... really want to switch to the alternate clothes and head but so far a little puzzled, any of you guys that have done it with Walter able to give me advice? thanks :)

Really easy, buy another body.

ok, so a DiD WW2 US armored division body should work?, with the neck post already in it.... will have to order one, easiest solution and won't ruin anything doing it this way ;)

You should be able to order a body similar to what came with it. Most neck plugs fit multiple necks.

Sorry to resurrect a super-old thread. But I got all three of these today. I was re-watching the series, and decided I really needed these. Now I just need to find compatible bodies for the other versions of Olivia and Walter. Olivia's headsculpt was much better than I thought it'd be. I just wet and styled her hair and if all goes well I think the final result is going to be great! I'll post pics for sure.

One question... how does Peter's peacoat close? Are these working buttons? I can't quite tell, and I'm too scared of breaking something to pull at them too much.

Okay, so I answered my own question, I think? It REALLY does not seem like you can open the coat. So I just turned it inside out and put it on Peter's body (sans shirt and head) and rolled it down. The scarf hides the fact he's shirtless under the coat. lol.

In any case, I'm REALLY liking these figures. With her hair under control, I think Olivia looks perfect. And I'm really happy with Walternate and Peter. Peter is one of those figures that looks way better in person than pictures. But I 100% see Joshua Jackson. For $140 each, these figures feel like a steel. I ordered bodies for Fauxlivia and Walter. I also ordered some gray die for Fauxlivia's pants and red hair dye for her hair. lol. I'm sure I'll need to do a restyle on her hair to to fix those bangs.

Enlight1534.jpg
Enlight1535.jpg
Enlight1536.jpg
Enlight1537.jpg

Attachments

• Enlight1534.jpg
    Enlight1534.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 49
Back