Few Texlander Customs - Mifune Yojimbo & Alba Dark Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texlander

Super Freak
Reaction score
While I do mostly Highlander bashes, I've found myself branching out more and more (this 1/6 infection seems to be spreading with no cure in sight). So here are just a couple of bashes I've done that I thought I'd share.

First is my version of Toshiro Mifune's Yojimbo character. I took the Mifune head that came out recently (an absolutely brilliant sculpt and paint), and then sculpted the hair and chonmage topknot myself, then painted. I also dyed the hakama and added the kimono top that I thought looked pretty close. I painted up a katana to look about right and voila! The only thing I don't have a proper feet. I know there are some samurai sandals out there, but I missed out getting the ones I wanted, and the others I have don't work with this body. So, for now he's just in socks.

And here is my Jessica Alba Dark Angel bash.

The head is from the Fantastic Four Invisible woman, I just painted the hair black. Then used a black cat suit, combat boots, gloves, and finally I found a vest that I liked.

It's not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with it overall.

Nice work. I have a few of the Alba sculpts-I used one to make a Evy from The mummy. It's still the best one out there of her.

Thanks, guys! I'm glad you liked it.

Yeah, I do think that's the best Alba sculpt I've seen so far.

Back