• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSC Jedi Luke, Custom 1/6 Toshiro Mifune and 3 WWII Nazis for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC STARWARS & INDIANA JONES in UK

Could a mod please change the thread title to: 'SSC Jedi Luke, Custom 1/6 Toshiro Mifune and 3 WWII Nazis for sale' ?

Thanks

What is your price for U.S. buyers for the Toht figure from Raiders Of The Lost Ark? I saw it earlier in your thread, but there was no mention of price for it.

Congratulations on your wedding today! I've been married now for over 15 years. :)

Toht just there for illustrative purposes! The ark was a real pain to get hold of so I'm not sure I'm ready to let him go just yet...

Oh okay. I might be able to get the Jedi Luke Skywalker from you soon. I'll send you a PM, and let you know. Thanks! :wave

Bump for Luke and the Nazis! Someone must want some Indy baddies (he hates those guys!) :)

Back