Fertility Idol prop replica--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd be different if they had a button above the nipple where it wasn't supposed to be or they had the Idol a bronze color instead of gold, but a tiny little ding on a piece which isn't supposed to be smooth as glass all over wouldn't bother me, no.

Major difference in neglecting how the piece should look and a very small blemish.

Maybe next time I'll actually get you to fill your pants somehow. :banana

With 1500 of these, I am surprised we haven't seen this a little cheaper. Does anyone know what the best deal on the net is? I would like to pick one up, but I hoped I might see it for closer to $150. Thanks for the help.

With 1500 of these, I am surprised we haven't seen this a little cheaper. Does anyone know what the best deal on the net is? I would like to pick one up, but I hoped I might see it for closer to $150. Thanks for the help.

Hey Dave, your best bet is to check out some of sideshow's retailers. I got mine direct from SS. It showed up with a some paint blemishes and they exchanged it with no questions asked. It really is a cool piece and pretty heavy too! Good luck in your search, I wouldn't hesitate biting on one.

thanks, praxitas. the comments on the weight of the statue, the base and the thought of a light shining down on this thing are just too much!!! I have to get it!! OK, got some surfing and shopping to do tonight!

I got to see it in person over the weekend at my local comic store and it looks great! I thought it was a little more bronze-y orange than it should have been, though. Really nice piece, nevertheless. Hopefully I'll get it later on.

Just got mine. Has a nipple dent. Should I bother exchanging? It also looks like someone had touched it when packing it from the factory or whatever, and there are fingerprint smudges on the side of the head that look like they wont come off. :( I'm scared to rub at them to try and remove them. Any suggestions?

Just got mine. Has a nipple dent. Should I bother exchanging? It also looks like someone had touched it when packing it from the factory or whatever, and there are fingerprint smudges on the side of the head that look like they wont come off. :( I'm scared to rub at them to try and remove them. Any suggestions?

A post over at The Raven quotes a reply from Sideshow saying that all 1500 have dented breasts! Either a design flaw or intentional - unless your dent is in an entirely different location.

Apologies if this is repetition as I haven't read the other 350 replies to this thread!

A post over at The Raven quotes a reply from Sideshow saying that all 1500 have dented breasts! Either a design flaw or intentional - unless your dent is in an entirely different location.

Apologies if this is repetition as I haven't read the other 350 replies to this thread!

Wow.. no, i hadn't read that! Thank you for clarifying that. Wow... now i'm really kinda miffed at sideshow..
Thank you again though, I appreciate that. I'll head over to the Raven and check it out. Hmm..

Wow that is terrible. I wonder if you call and ask about it they will at least give you some compensation?

Wow.. no, i hadn't read that! Thank you for clarifying that. Wow... now i'm really kinda miffed at sideshow..
Thank you again though, I appreciate that. I'll head over to the Raven and check it out. Hmm..

The Raven page is here:

https://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=18907&page=5

The quote from Sideshow is in the last but one post.

"Thank you for taking the time to contact our Returns Department and provide the requested photos.

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your Fertility Idol Prop Replica. In order to better assist you, I pulled a piece from our inventory to compare to the photos of your item. Please know the entire run of pieces features the same shape to the chest as your item.

As such, if you are unsatisfied with your item you may return it for a refund of the product price. Please let me know if you wish to return your piece so I may assist you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns."

The Raven page is here:

https://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=18907&page=5

The quote from Sideshow is in the last but one post.

"Thank you for taking the time to contact our Returns Department and provide the requested photos.

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your Fertility Idol Prop Replica. In order to better assist you, I pulled a piece from our inventory to compare to the photos of your item. Please know the entire run of pieces features the same shape to the chest as your item.

As such, if you are unsatisfied with your item you may return it for a refund of the product price. Please let me know if you wish to return your piece so I may assist you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions or concerns."

That answers my queston.

Back