Ferris Bueller's Day Off 2. Sort of...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he was referring to Writer/Director John Hughes passing away last year. Which is a massive part to it...

But if they did make this movie... then they should do it like the did with the Hangover 2 and just remake the first one, with a workplace scenario and have all the same characters or archetypes. A jealous boss or work colleague that is Ed Rooney-esque character, the 3 main cast members. Same situations, musical number on a float etc.

Heck, It worked for Terminator 1 & 2... Which was exactly the same movie just with more extreme action scenes!

tumblr_lhtqg3DDmw1qhtn5fo1_500.gif

tumblr_lhtpguEg9g1qhtn5fo1_500.gif

tumblr_lhtoryS2Rz1qhtn5fo1_500.gif

when someone mentioned sequel, the first thing I thought of was The Hangover.

And look who directed it.

Very well done!! I really love it - brought back great memories from the movie.

I think he was referring to Writer/Director John Hughes passing away last year. Which is a massive part to it...

But if they did make this movie... then they should do it like the did with the Hangover 2 and just remake the first one, with a workplace scenario and have all the same characters or archetypes. A jealous boss or work colleague that is Ed Rooney-esque character, the 3 main cast members. Same situations, musical number on a float etc.

Heck, It worked for Terminator 1 & 2... Which was exactly the same movie just with more extreme action scenes!

But, The Hangover 2 was horrible in every single way.

Back