Ferris Bueller's Day Off 2. Sort of...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even have high hopes and I still thought it was lame. It could have been much better. I think if they hadn't announced it and it just aired as a total surprise, it would have been funnier and more clever? Dunno...

Still think the MacGyver/Mastercard commercial was better done. I remember seeing a BTTF thing (on Spike TV perhaps?) with the DeLorean, Michael's J. Fox, and a body double that was more exciting than this Honda ad and I don't really like those movies! *ducks for cover*

I know that, during the 80's ,just asking if it's a fairly know thing about him, and it makes no difference how loooooonnnng ago it was , he got away with murder because he was a celebrity!:slap

No, it was all over the news back then. It was a horrible accident. Believe it or not, they happen.

No, it was all over the news back then. It was a horrible accident. Believe it or not, they happen.

Ah, I was under the impression he was drink driving, but after reading more into it I see this that this was not the case, must be a terrible burden for him.

Ah, I was under the impression he was drink driving, but after reading more into it I see this that this was not the case, must be a terrible burden for him.

Yeah. Exhausted and falling asleep while driving in (Ireland?), then waking up suddenly and through reflex jerking the wheel to the right lane thinking he was in the wrong one (driving in the left). Understandable, unfortunate, and absolutely tragic. :(

Back