FemmeTroopers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fem_trooper_02.JPG
Maybe I'm confused, but isn't the point of making a femme trooper custom to capitalize on the fact that she's a she?! If this were a project I were on, I'd respectfully suggest that you forget practicality and simply address this as what it really is. Make a statement with her femininity and allow the armor to be the expression of it. Sculpt the boob-plates.

As for the reference shot above, the boobs are sculpted WAY too high.

Last edited:
They need round boobie armor not square pec armor.

If they cloned females would they all PMS at the same time?

the answer to this super-old question is actually yes. In my many years wandering the vast internet I have learned that females living in close proximity to one another will actually sync their menstrual cycles, and since they would be "living together in close proximity" in military barracks, then yes, they would all PMS together!

And thus the reason why there are only male troopers.

(thought you all might like to know that, and yes I understand how old that post was! :lol)

BTW I think this should get moved to the SW customs sub-section, it involves modifying figures and kitbashing, that's definitely custom work.

the answer to this super-old question is actually yes. In my many years wandering the vast internet I have learned that females living in close proximity to one another will actually sync their menstrual cycles, and since they would be "living together in close proximity" in military barracks, then yes, they would all PMS together!

And thus the reason why there are only male troopers.

(thought you all might like to know that, and yes I understand how old that post was! :lol)

BTW I think this should get moved to the SW customs sub-section, it involves modifying figures and kitbashing, that's definitely custom work.

few dumber lines have ever been typed. If they all PMS at the same time, wouldn't you then WANT to have them in combat when they're all pissed off? It's like an army of Beserkers.

I kid, I kid.......mostly.

the head on her is from a dragon wynona figure believe.
Why would she realistically have boobie armor? even in the comics the ACTUAL female stormies wear regular armor. Yes, the chest is slightly larger, but it's still styled the same. I'm acheving that lok by heatingand streaching the armor.

Why would she realistically have boobie armor? even in the comics the ACTUAL female stormies wear regular armor.

Let's pretend that this is all make believe, and from my vantage point it would be more interesting to emphasize the fact that its a woman. Just for fun. :monkey3

Maybe I'm confused, but isn't the point of making a femme trooper custom to capitalize on the fact that she's a she?! If this were a project I were on, I'd respectfully suggest that you forget practicality and simply address this as what it really is. Make a statement with her femininity and allow the armor to be the expression of it. Sculpt the boob-plates.

As for the reference shot above, the boobs are sculpted WAY too high.

I agree, I think it would be much cooler if you could tell it was a female trooper with the helmet on.

WB nam, glad to see you're not gone for good.

Let's pretend that this is all make believe, and from my vantage point it would be more interesting to emphasize the fact that its a woman. Just for fun. :monkey3

and if that's your approach to it, that's fine.
My only problem is that as a former armorsmith's apprentice, I've got this ingrained thing wherein Armor ( medieval or otherwise) needs to make sense to me.

and if that's your approach to it, that's fine.
My only problem is that as a former armorsmith's apprentice, I've got this ingrained thing wherein Armor ( medieval or otherwise) needs to make sense to me.

Fair enough. :D

Back