Female body advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kodiak3d

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm wanting to make a custom Endor Leia. I got a Kumik body to use, but her butt is too big for the Hasbro Leia pants. Anyone got a suggestion of a body with thinner hips? I'm not sure if the Phicen bodies are thinner or perhaps a Triad body?

Abed%20eyebrows_zpszqyzorb9.gif

You're probably going to have to alter pants themselves. Rip the seam open a bit on either side, and stitch in some spandex or elastic. Doesn't have to be perfect if you plan on using a cloak over top. Not sure if you'll find a nice body that does not have bigger curves than the standard stick figure hasbro made.

What I did on my Endor Leia was get the Purple Girl from Play Toy (got it from Toy Anxiety) and cut the rubbery skin around the torso and removed it down from there which took off the extra width in the hips and the butt and the Hasbro pants fit easily. The thighs are still a little thick but it goes over them.
Here's one on eBay.
1 6 Scale CY Girl Play Toy Purple Kick Ass Hit Girl Female Nude Body Hands | eBay

Well, I decided to give it another go. I reversed the pants so the snap was in the back. After some encouragement, I managed to get them on (never fought so hard with a woman to put her pants on). I even managed to get them to snap. They're a bit tight, but the poncho covers that area, so you can't see it.

She looks good! I still need a helmet for her. I'm using the Boussh Leia head (like everyone else) for now (I'd like to get an extra one to repaint). I started repainting a Hasbro Hoth Leia head, but it's just too big.

I've got a new, correct belt for her with some new pouches, but I cut off the holster from the Hasbro belt because it's actually pretty accurate. The pistol, while a bit flimsy, works fine as long as it's holstered. I'm still using the Hasbro boots until I find some better ones.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Here's a pic:
LeiaEndor.jpg

Looks good so far man. I originally used that head too but couldn't get the helmet to work at all because the head is just too big. I ended up modding a snyderman sculpt. The boots is a hard thing too. I ended up using Medicom Luke Jedi boots. They're tough to find loose. I really need another pair of them.

His work is amazing. I've come close to getting one of his Slave Leia heads to make a custom with.

Back