Custom Leia body question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trooper_Nerd

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm looking to make a 1/6 custom Leia, but I'm struggling to find a petite body for her. All of the ones I've tried are far too leggy. Can anyone recommend a body type please. Doesn't need to be seamless as it will be clothed.

Many thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Phicen is releasing small breast body, but no idea about how tall it will be.

Check out Pop Toys/Xing makes a semi-seamless and jointed body that comes with a small bust size. Most of these bodies are shorter in stature.

If cost isn’t an issue, and you’re very particular, you could get a Hot Toys female body.

There’s a Black Widow with black stains on it for a not exorbitant price on eBay.

You could probably get one cheaper if you parted out a Black Widow figure, but that’s a not insubstantial investment to make.

I wish Hot Toys still made just TrueType bodies like they used to.

I'd settle for a normal HT body that had something to cover the wrist gap on ROTJ Leia on her right hand lol. First "short sleeved" figure I've owned without any glove/wrist items.

I used the TBLeague S17B body for the slave Leia, had to shorten the body by 10 mm at the ankle and it’s not that hard to do

Attachments

• A3175C67-6939-4FEF-AF9B-30F0C5FFC00A.jpeg
    A3175C67-6939-4FEF-AF9B-30F0C5FFC00A.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 101
Bumping this thread. Just about to pull the trigger on a Phicen S44 small-breasted body for Sideshow Boushh, but thought I'd better ask first if people think this is a suitable body? The height checks out with Bespin and Hoth Leia. Price wise it's the most suitable option out there for me.

https://www.toyswonderland.com/prod...e-small-breast-16-scale-female-seamless-body/
That looks good but is seamless body really required for a Boushh Leia?

I haven't checked Ebay for prices on regular female articulated bodies from Hot Toys but perhaps the price on the Phicen S44 is comparable or even better.

That looks good but is seamless body really required for a Boushh Leia?

I haven't checked Ebay for prices on regular female articulated bodies from Hot Toys but perhaps the price on the Phicen S44 is comparable or even better.
Yep, it basically comes down to price and… erm… cleavage size. Nothing really comparable for price on eBay UK atm and Toys Wonderland has a 15% sale on. Thank you for the reply btw!

I used the TBLeague S17B body for the slave Leia, had to shorten the body by 10 mm at the ankle and it’s not that hard to do
Beautiful that. That looks very similar to the upcoming Mr. Toys one. I’ll take a look at the S17B (definitely the one I’ll consider for Slave Leia after seeing yours), but may just try out the S44 to see how well it works.

This is a Hot Toys Leia body and the S17B body

Attachments

• A45BBCFF-7F1C-43DE-A859-EA7983D1911C.jpeg
    A45BBCFF-7F1C-43DE-A859-EA7983D1911C.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 45C73658-99F8-488D-A9C3-49FF95676B5A.jpeg
    45C73658-99F8-488D-A9C3-49FF95676B5A.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 73
If cost isn’t an issue, and you’re very particular, you could get a Hot Toys female body.

There’s a Black Widow with black stains on it for a not exorbitant price on eBay.

You could probably get one cheaper if you parted out a Black Widow figure, but that’s a not insubstantial investment to make.

I wish Hot Toys still made just TrueType bodies like they used to.

Yeah I wish HT would still produce their TT line, as I recall it was well received, and perhaps introduce newer type bodies.

Good point regarding the boobs... Phicen's are usually outrageously huge.

Yup, when I'd first gotten one, I was, um, surprised at how much larger they are in person and thought "Oh well I guess this isn't going to work out for this kitbash." :lol

This is a Hot Toys Leia body and the S17B body

Thanks for the comparison! One nit about some of the P/TBL bodies is I think the wrists are a bit thick and wish they tapered more naturally, but it's not too overly distracting.

So, my Phicen S44A body arrived today. I replaced the stock Sideshow body on Boushh. Here's a couple of comparison pics with her next to Bespin Leia. The height seems just about right to me, I certainly can't tell the difference when they're side by side. The breast size is also spot-on. There's a suntan version of the S44, so I'm thinking she'd be a very good fit for the upcoming Mr. Toys Slave Leia.

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg

Back