feel the anger!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yet another Micro$oft 360 to bite the dust.

Sorry to hear this man :(

yea dont know how microsoft stays a float when everything from the operating systems to the game systems dont make life at all easier. had mine sense thanksgiving not even a full year before i started seeing the dreaded 3 ring fire red lights.

go PS3, coz things are only going to get better and Blu-Ray will own. :)

i'm on #4 but still love it. i'm the 360's bit#@. call M$, they should fix you up.

My buddy is on his 5th xbox 360. They just keep dying on him. The higher the generation of the 360 he gets, the longer it lasts. So I guess that's a plus......

congerking said:
My buddy is on his 5th xbox 360. They just keep dying on him. The higher the generation of the 360 he gets, the longer it lasts. So I guess that's a plus......

they keep either "repairing" the one i send them or send me one from 2005, which were the real problem ones. oh well it works now.

Vader AL said:
they keep either "repairing" the one i send them or send me one from 2005, which were the real problem ones. oh well it works now.

If you got it at best buy or anyother retailer, literally just go in and switch, thats what my buddy did. It takes like 5 minutes, just swap the hard-drive out and that's it.

congerking said:
If you got it at best buy or anyother retailer, literally just go in and switch, thats what my buddy did. It takes like 5 minutes, just swap the hard-drive out and that's it.
Most places record serial numbers on the receipt and check the unit to make sure it matches.

Darth Loki said:
And the Suns will make it past the Spurs and Mavericks :rotfl
I agree! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

But first things first. Suns will demolish and get rid of the Lakers in the 1st round.

Mookeylama said:
o i take it that the extended warranty is worth getting? it's like $50.

they all come with a one year now but yeah, get it. just for piece of mind.

Sorry Nash but I will keep my 360 I have played both and the PS3 is nothing special. PS3 has a lot of work to do to catch the 360, 360 has better games, MUCH MUCH better online setup and is less expensive, since the Bluray is not really needed no game comes close to needing that kind of storage.

..........................What's an X-BOX? Or a PS3? What are these things you speak of. Explain to Mii.

Haaaaaahahahahhahahahaha!

That sucks dude, now you can buy the new pumped up version with more memory...seems a little convenient........TOO convenient.

I am still on my first one ( knock on wood ). I have had it for over a year now.

I went through 2 PS1's and 3 PS 2's

nash said:
But first things first. Suns will demolish and get rid of the Lakers in the 1st round.
Counting your chickens before they hatch, huh Nash?

May the best team win...GO LAKERS!!!

SC02LK04.jpg

A sight the Suns will never see. :monkey1 :D

Back