Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$5 says that strand is a drug kingpin. He's rich as hell, he wasn't sick so clearly he was causing trouble, and he saved white Tyrone because he has need of his skills. So what does that mean? He was probably thrown in jail because he was supplying people with drugs which would pretty much be a no no to the army and when he saw white Tyrone and that he was clearly an addict , he could use him because those addicts develop skills to keep their addictions going.

I really like the pairing of Nik and Mr. Strand. There is chemistry there.

I like Strand as well. Hopefully he's in it for the long haul.

I was surprised that Travis was played by an Englishmen........at least he has the accent. I haven't looked up the actors to know much about them.

$5 says that strand is a drug kingpin. He's rich as hell, he wasn't sick so clearly he was causing trouble, and he saved white Tyrone because he has need of his skills. So what does that mean? He was probably thrown in jail because he was supplying people with drugs which would pretty much be a no no to the army and when he saw white Tyrone and that he was clearly an addict , he could use him because those addicts develop skills to keep their addictions going.

I'm confused with the "white Tyrone". ?

I'm confused with the "white Tyrone". ?

It's my name for the junkie kid because I can't remember his name and don't really care. Based off a Dave Chappelle character.

giphy.gif

OK, That's it for me with this show. Gave it the full season to hook me and it just didn't happen. On to TWD. Very much looking forward to that.

I was surprised that Travis was played by an Englishmen........at least he has the accent. I haven't looked up the actors to know much about them.

He's from New Zealand. He seems to play a lot of Mexican roles, like the bad guy in Training Day.

Man, I love Strand's voice. I could listen to that guy monologue all day long. Not sure what to think about his character yet, but damn, that's a cool actor!

The strand guy reminds me of the old spice guy... :lol

And and the show's still crappy.. Only saving grace so far was the zombie action toward the end of the episode... :lecture

While I liked the finale as a entertainment, there were just too many head-scratching moments for me.

- Why not give the rest of the camp a heads up on what was going on?
- Why leave the gates open so every frigging zombie can wander in?
- Who the hell comes up with such an asinine plan as leading the zombies towards the compound so it can be overrun, thus endangering the lives of thousands of people, including those you're trying to save?
- Just how convenient is it that Andrew just happens to find Daniel in the middle of a full scale zombie attack? And why the hell would he waste time instead of just coming in, shooting him and leaving? He's a trained soldier ferchrissake! Not to mention that he gets disarmed and beaten to a pulp by middle-aged, mild mannered pops...

The entire episode had too many WTF moments for me, but overall I'm enjoying the show and look forward to next season.

OK, That's it for me with this show. Gave it the full season to hook me and it just didn't happen. On to TWD. Very much looking forward to that.

Geez seriously!!

Dude. I just watched all of the episodes of Fear of the Walking Dead and I just can't. How this series has managed to rate high in cable history...ugh. We officially live in what the "Idiocracy" movie predicted. People are just easily entertained by lame stuff these days. :cuckoo:

The acting is atrocious, I am not drawn to any of the characters, I feel like all of them should just hurl themselves at the zombies cause they are boring as hell. I can list a lot of things wrong this show. So I'm done giving it a chance, it's failed horribly. Now the original series, I'm so glad it's back lol.

Part 2 of Flight 462 was ****. After waiting 2 weeks, and at only 49 seconds long, you have to wonder whether it's even worth it at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

would you think he was a drug dealer if it was a white guy or asian guy in a suit?

Btw- they made it very clear that he's in real estate. Maybe you missed that dialogue.

Back