Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guy tortured a soldier to find out where his wife was, released thousand of walkers that kills everyone in the compound, only to be told his woman was dead. Way to go, bro!

White Tyrone seems to be handling his withdrawals pretty good. Wasn't sketching out at all. I wonder if his mum will even try to give him all those meds she took or if now she'll have to hide them in case of relapse.

Gotta watch that online plane episode now.

So what exactly was that...algae?...looking stuff in the water at the end? Is it what caused the infection? :dunno

Also, that yacht. What a beautiful, blurry mess that was. They clearly blew through their CGI budget with all those abandoned LA shots :lol

Final episode was good. Enjoyed it. Ruben Blaze bringing thousands of dead was actually awesome even though his wife was dead.

Also, that yacht. What a beautiful, blurry mess that was. They clearly blew through their CGI budget with all those abandoned LA shots :lol

lol I know.. that was sooooo bad :lol

was ok.. still.. I just can not relate to it. I thought we will see more about whats happening ..not being again in a closed community not knowing anything ...

Guy tortured a soldier to find out where his wife was, released thousand of walkers that kills everyone in the compound, only to be told his woman was dead. Way to go, bro!

The most interesting scene in the whole show would have been the old man opening the gates to the Stadium releasing the zombies, but naturally that must have taken place during commercials due to the budget spent on Abigail!! (looked like a boat you might see on Lake Placid 3).

This show sucked!! My god was it bad. You can’t even like the characters! The junkie guys wears the old man cloth on Episode 1 and continues to wear them after six episodes??? Even after he takes a swim in Episode 4? WTF!!!

The most interesting scene in the whole show would have been the old man opening the gates to the Stadium releasing the zombies, but naturally that must have taken place during commercials due to the budget spent on Abigail!! (looked like a boat you might see on Lake Placid 3).

This show sucked!! My god was it bad. You can’t even like the characters! The junkie guys wears the old man cloth on Episode 1 and continues to wear them after six episodes??? Even after he takes a swim in Episode 4? WTF!!!

If I could dislike a post, this would earn it.

I haven't seen the final episode yet. I agree though, this show is not doing it for me. Most of the characters are annoying. The lead guy cant even shoot a zombie because he is so anti-gun? Or maybe anti-guts. What a wuss! And the mom is an emotionless and boring individual.
So in the earlier episodes, the Army went house to house all across the great expanse that is the LA Basin to annihilate every living person regardless of their condition but decided to put all of the known infected in a single place? Why didn't they just light the stadium on fire or something? Jeez.

I am a fan of The Walking Dead. I own seasons 1-4 on Blu ray (Special Edition on Season 1) and recently went back and rewatched (including the commentaries). The only thing I new about FTWD was when the first episode would air. Never checking forums or doing research after each episode or during. I took them in as bare bone episode per episode.

My biggest question is if The Walking Dead never existed and FTWD was the first AMC zombie show, what would be peoples reaction? To be honest I felt like sleeping watching these episodes, they were so boring!

Total ******* to me. I can't believe that was the distraction he used to get into the building. Awful. Hope he gets chewed up slow.

I thought the season finale was the best of the six episodes. It was tense, action packed and moved the story along. It just further emphasizes how locking the cast away in quarantine for the past two episodes was such a big mistake.

I hope they don't make it to Abigail, because I don't want them spending episodes on them out at sea until they run out of supplies. Although I have heard that at some point, FTWD will catch up to TWD timeline, so that means a time jump will happen at some point and maybe the boat could serve as the plot device for a time jump. Make it to the boat at the end of one episode and next episode starts off (6 months later).

This episode served as great character development for Curtis. I think he was going to beat Andy to death for betraying his trust and trying to kill Daniel and shooting Ophelia. Then having to put his ex-wife down at then end "killed" him and now he is a different person.

Yeah some of the CG was cheesy, but I can look past that. Overall the story was nicely paced and has set things up for next season.

Oh yeah...........you forgot about that he left the gate wide open when they left the gated community.

I also thought it was ****** of them not to say a word to anyone else in the neighborhood too. Classy.

OMG a character has a limited wardrobe!!!! I HAZ TO NEVER BE WATCHIN' THIS SHOW EVAR AGAIN!!!!!.... (until season 2 starts)... :monkey3

I haven't seen the final episode yet. I agree though, this show is not doing it for me. Most of the characters are annoying. The lead guy cant even shoot a zombie because he is so anti-gun? Or maybe anti-guts. What a wuss! And the mom is an emotionless and boring individual.
So in the earlier episodes, the Army went house to house all across the great expanse that is the LA Basin to annihilate every living person regardless of their condition but decided to put all of the known infected in a single place? Why didn't they just light the stadium on fire or something? Jeez.

is it so hard to believe he hates any and every thing related to guns? Cause I'm the same way. Worst invention of all time. And I have no idea how you see the mother as being emotionless or boring. She does a lot of things I can see mothers doing.

White Tyrone seems to be handling his withdrawals pretty good. Wasn't sketching out at all. I wonder if his mum will even try to give him all those meds she took or if now she'll have to hide them in case of relapse.
I think that was just bad writing, directing and acting, to be honest. :monkey3

Like SnakeDoc said, the whole junkie thing is just a plot device but on the other hand, they're expending no effort to make it believable, at all. No way anyone kicks herion as nonchaantly as that kid is doing. Regardless, liked the last show, for the most part. Like Victor's character and am curious to see where he goes.

OMG a character has a limited wardrobe!!!! I HAZ TO NEVER BE WATCHIN' THIS SHOW EVAR AGAIN!!!!!.... (until season 2 starts)... :monkey3
Haha, so true but I have to admit I couldn't understand why they all weren't competing to get to the shower and hopefully get some clean clothes on. That'd have been the first thing I did, after walking in to the mansion and having some safe time. Certainly wouldn't stand around talking with blood smeared on my face. :lol That said, I only had fairly minor gripes. Like I think Snoopy said there were some genuine good surprises and scares in this one. On to reg WD next Sunday!

is it so hard to believe he hates any and every thing related to guns? Cause I'm the same way. Worst invention of all time. And I have no idea how you see the mother as being emotionless or boring. She does a lot of things I can see mothers doing.

No. It's ok to be repulsed by or afraid of guns. Remember, guns don't care what you think about them. But in a time of extreme crisis and you are protecting your loved ones, it's time to buck up.

Back